This post brought to you by TruMoo Milk. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Food Folks and Fun.
One thing I’ve learned as a parent is that finding the right balance between healthy and happy is never easy. Whether it’s finding the right balance of keeping my kids busy and making them too busy, or balancing treats with healthy foods this is something I am constantly grappling with. If my kids had their way, they’d eat ice cream and pizza for every meals. I love serving them food they thy love that’s actually healthy! That’s why I love TruMoo. It’s nutritious, delicious and everyone wins! TruMoo comes in 3 flavors: chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. It’s fresh from your trusted dairy, has no artificial growth hormones, and there’s no high fructose corn syrup in it! My family’s favorite is the Chocolate milk, it had a great chocolate flavor.
This Rocky Road Pudding Pie recipe is a family favorite around my house. My favorite thing about this recipe is that it uses TruMoo chocolate milk, a staple at my house!
Cook’s Note – Rocky Road Pudding Pie:
- I used a pre-made graham cracker crust from the grocery store. You can use a homemade one, too. Just make sure you make it in a 9-inch pie plate.
- You can serve this Rocky Road Pudding Pie chilled or frozen, I personally like it frozen.
- This pie will keep, chilled in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
Rocky Road Pudding Pie
- 1 3.56 oz box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups colks TruMoo Chocolate Milk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup almonds toasted and chopped
- 1 9- inch prepared graham cracker crust
- Marshmallow Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff or marshmallow creme
- Garnishes optional:
- 2 Tablespoons almonds toasted and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate sauce
- FOR THE PIE FILLING: In a medium bowl add the chocolate pudding mix and chocolate milk. Whisk briskly for 2 minutes. Fold in the mini marshmallows and almonds. Pour the filling into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- FOR THE MARSHMALLOW WHIPPED CREAM: Add the cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whist attachment. Mix on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Add the Marshmallow Fluff/Creme and continue to whisk until stiff peaks form. Spread the whipped cream over the pie, cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- TO FINISH: Top with garnishes, slice and serve!
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- Carrot and Parsnip Galette with Goat Cheese - December 12, 2019
- Hanging Gingerbread Cookie Recipe - December 11, 2019
- Cranberry Chicken Salad with Pecans for Sandwiches - December 9, 2019