THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Disclosure: This post for Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.
As we head back into the school year I think it’s important for moms to have a couple of quick and easy, grab-and-go breakfast recipes. Too often a grab-and-go breakfast item isn’t always the healthiest choice. They’re usually full of empty carbs and/or sugar laden. Today I’m sharing my Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles that are healthy, quick and easy, and satisfying.
You only need 3 ingredients to make these Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles, plus popsicle molds and wooden sticks.
What I love about this popsicle recipe is that they are so easy to make. In fact my 4-year-old daughter and 9-year-old niece can make them all by themselves. Also, the whole family loves them!
Cook’s Note – Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles:
- The popsicle molds that I use are a set of 10, holding 3 ounces each.
- Feel free to use you favorite berries in this recipe.
Cook’s Tools – Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles:
- 2 ½ cups Horizon Organic Fat-Free Vanilla Yogurt divided
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup your favorite granola
- In a small bowl, mix together ½ cup of the yogurt and the granola. Set aside.
- Place 2 tablespoons of yogurt in each of the popsicle molds. Layer with a tablespoon of the granola mixture, followed by 3-4 blueberries (depending on their size). Use a popsicle stick to gently press each layer to make sure there are no air bubbles. Continue layering until the molds are filled. Insert wooden popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Once the popsicles are frozen through I like to unmold them, place them in Ziploc freezer bags, and then return to the freezer. To easily unmold them I like to run the molds under warm water for about 30 seconds and gently wiggle them free.
Follow Horizon Organic for coupons and ideas for family fun:
Disclosure: This post for Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter! See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.