The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
These Apple Pie Danish Biscuits are a versatile Thanksgiving recipe that can be served for dessert or breakfast! Plus, they’re incredibly easy to make!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Pillsbury. Thank you for supporting brands that make Food Folks and Fun possible.
I know I’ve said it before, but Fall is my favorite season for many reasons, mainly because of all the scrumptious seasonal food. There are holidays to prepare for and so many festive recipes to go along with them.
Today, I’m sharing these Apple Pie Danish Biscuits. They’re so versatile; serve them for breakfast, snack, or even dessert.
Every Thanksgiving, I’m in charge of the desserts. My family is all about tradition, and pecan pie, apple pie, and pumpkin pie are all musts!
Every Thanksgiving, I make all three desserts, except that I pick one pie and change it into a completely new dessert recipe. This keeps things fresh and different while still honoring family traditions.
This year, instead of Apple Pie, I’ll be baking these Apple Pie Danish Biscuits with the help of Pillsbury®! I’ll use their Pillsbury Grands!® as the delicious base on which I recreate a Thanksgiving classic.
These danishes are SO easy to make! From shopping at for my ingredients to biting into one of these Apple Pie Danish Biscuits took all of 60 minutes!
Cook’s Note – Apple Pie Danish Biscuits:
These Apple Pie Danish Biscuits are best served warm. If you choose to make them ahead of time, simply place in a warm oven for about 5 minutes before serving, then drizzle with the glaze.
More Apple Recipes:
Apple recipes are a must during the fall. This Apple Dump Cake is a fall staple at my house. It only takes four ingredients, and it’s quick and easy to make.
Apple Muffins are great for on-the-go breakfasts for busy mornings. Do you have a bake sale this fall? Good, because these Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars always go over well.
Finally, these Apple Cider Cupcakes will put a smile on any apple lover’s face!
Apple Pie Danish Biscuits
- 16.3- oz tube Pillsbury Grands!® Original Southern Style Biscuits
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar divided
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment or silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In a small bowl, add cream cheese, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, and vanilla. Use a rubber spatula to mix until combined and no lumps remain.
- Remove biscuits from tube and space out evenly on prepared cookie sheet. Use bottom of a can to press into each biscuit. Press until flattened and a shallow depression is formed for the filling. (I just used the can that the apple pie filling came in.)
- Spread apple pie filling out evenly among each biscuit. Repeat with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until edges of biscuit start to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and place sheet on wire rack to cool until warm, about 20 minutes.
- To make glaze add remaining 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and milk to a small bowl. Mix until smooth, adding more milk or sugar to reach desired consistency. Use a fork or spoon to drizzle glaze over biscuits. Serve immediately.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
I love how easy these were to make!
Such an easy breakfast treat.