Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AddCoolWhip #CollectiveBias
It’s back to school time for most families. This means life is about to get a whole lot more hectic! You probably have school lunches covered, but what about after-school snacks? If you’re like a lot of moms you need a few ideas for quick & easy snacks in your back pocket. Today I’m sharing my Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Dip. It’s a fun snack recipe that kids can dip and eat while doing homework or reading a book.
For this recipe I picked up all of my ingredients at Walmart. Before you go shopping, print out a coupon for $1 off Cool Whip & two packs of Jello while supplies last. Get the coupon here.
Cook’s Note for Butterscotch & Toffee Cheesecake Dip Recipe:
- My favorite dippers for this cheesecake dip are pretzels, vanilla wafer, apples, and graham crackers. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand and/or what your kiddos like.
- The dip will keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- You can find the toffee bits for this recipe on the baking aisle.
- This is an easily adaptable recipe. All you need to do is change the pudding flavor to your liking.
- Serves: 4 cups, 16 servings
- Serving size: ¼ cup
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 3.4-ounce box Jello butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ cup toffee bits
- Pour the Jello pudding mix into the Cool Whip. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese and mix on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and mix on low until combined, then increase the speed to medium and mix until light and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Cool Whip & Jello pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture and mix on low until combined, about 1 minute. Fold in the toffee bits.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Need some help with school lunches? Check out my 10 Best School Lunch Supplies.
I’m linking up this Butterscotch & Toffee Cheesecake Dip – Quick & Easy Snacks recipe at:
Menu Plan Monday , Skip to My Lou, Show & Tell, Lil’ Luna, Somewhat Simple, Tidy Mom, The Best Blog Recipes, WhipperBerry, Tatertots and Jell-O, Lolly Jane, I Heart Naptime,The 36th Avenue, Today’s Creative Blog, Six Sister’s Stuff, 30 Handmade Days, The Idea Room, Craft-o-maniac, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, The Crafted Sparrow, Giggles Galore, C.R.A.F.T, Uncommon Designs