This Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Dip is a quick and easy recipe that’s great for quick snacks, parties, and potlucks.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
It’s back to school time for most families. This means life is about to get a whole lot more hectic! You probably have school lunches covered, but what about after-school snacks? If you’re like a lot of moms you need a few ideas for quick & easy snacks in your back pocket.
Today I’m sharing my Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Dip. It’s a fun snack recipe that kids can dip and eat while doing homework or reading a book.
Cook’s Note for Butterscotch & Toffee Cheesecake Dip Recipe:
- My favorite dippers for this cheesecake dip are pretzels, vanilla wafer, apples, and graham crackers. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand and/or what your kiddos like.
- The dip will keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- You can find the toffee bits for this recipe on the baking aisle.
- This is an easily adaptable recipe. All you need to do is change the pudding flavor to your liking.
Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3.4 ounce box Jello butterscotch pudding mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ cup toffee bits
- Pour the Jello pudding mix into the Cool Whip. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese and mix on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and mix on low until combined, then increase the speed to medium and mix until light and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Cool Whip & Jello pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture and mix on low until combined, about 1 minute. Fold in the toffee bits.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Need some help with school lunches? Check out my 10 Best School Lunch Supplies.