This Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Dip is a quick and easy recipe that’s great for quick snacks, parties, and potlucks.
It’s back-to-school time for most families. This means life is about to get a whole lot more hectic! You probably have school lunches covered, but what about after-school snacks? If you’re like a lot of moms, you need a few ideas for quick & easy snacks in your back pocket.
Today I’m sharing my Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Dip. It’s a fun snack recipe that kids can dip and eat while doing homework or reading a book.
Cook’s Note for Butterscotch & Toffee Cheesecake Dip Recipe:
- My favorite dippers for this cheesecake dip are pretzels, vanilla wafer, apples, and graham crackers. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand and/or what your kiddos like.
- The dip will keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- You can find the toffee bits for this recipe on the baking aisle.
- This is an easily adaptable recipe. All you need to do is change the pudding flavor to your liking.
Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3.4 ounce box Jello butterscotch pudding mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ cup toffee bits
- Pour the Jello pudding mix into the Cool Whip. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese and mix on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and mix on low until combined, then increase the speed to medium and mix until light and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Cool Whip & Jello pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture and mix on low until combined, about 1 minute. Fold in the toffee bits.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.