THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
S’mores Cookie Pizza recipe – this pizza has a graham cracker cookie crust, melted milk chocolate, and toasted marshmallows! You can make this S’mores Cookie pizza in less than 30 minutes!
S’mores Cookie Pizza!
S’mores are utterly nostalgic and bring back fond childhood memories. For me, my family would go camping every summer. I looked forward to sitting around the campfire listening to my dad tell funny stories. The treat of choice: s’mores!
Always s’mores! We love making them in different ways like this cookie pizza or my S’ mores Cookie Bites.
So many memories happened around the campfire, like my older brother flinging a flaming marshmallow onto my cheek and it sticking. Yup, totally happened.
Yup, totally happened.
What I love about this S’more Cookie Pizza is that no flinging of flaming marshmallows is involved in this recipe. 😉 Okay, okay what I really love about this recipe is that you don’t need a campfire to make it. You just need an oven and a 9-inch cake pan.
How to make S’mores Cookie Pizza:
- Add half of the dough to a greased cake pan.
- Bake until lightly golden.
- As soon as it comes out of the oven, sprinkle with the chocolate chips and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Spread the chocolate chips using the back of a spoon.
- Next, add the marshmallows.
- Broil until golden.
- Cool the cookie pizza for 5 minutes. Then use a small spatula to remove the cookie pizza from the pan.
- Slice and enjoy!
Cook’s Note – S’mores Cookie Pizza
- This recipe makes 2 9-inch cookie pizzas. I usually use half the dough and freeze the other half for later.
- Frozen dough it will keep, covered in plastic wrap and in a Ziploc bag, for up to 3 months. Thaw the dough to room temperature before using.
- If you’re feeling super decadent add some toffee pieces over the melted chocolate. Then drizzle melted chocolate over the finished s’mores cookie pizza. *Swoon*
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
S'MORES Cookie Pizza
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips I used Hershey's
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Move oven rack to the middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 9-inch cake pans with nonstick cooking spray (remember to get the sides of the pans, too!).
- In a medium bowl add the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter and sugars. Mix on medium speed until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined. Add the dry ingredients and slowly mix to combine.
- Divide the dough in half and press each half into the prepared cake pans. Prick the dough about 30 times with a fork, repeat with the other cake pan. Place both pans on the middle oven rack and bake for 10-11 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- As soon as the pans come out of the oven sprinkle each with 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips. Let stand for 5 minutes. In the meantime preheat your oven broiler to medium. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out the chocolate chips.
- Top each pizza with 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows. Place each pizza under the broiler for 1-2 minutes and watch it carefully! Broil until nice and toasty.
- Let the pizzas cool in the pans for 5 minutes. Then use a small spatula to loosen the pizzas from the bottoms and sides of the pan. Once everything is loosened, use the small spatula to slide the pizza out of the pans. Slice and serve!