The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
S’mores Cookie Bites – these tasty treats are easy to make and just as easy to pop in your mouth. Grab the kids. They’ll love making these s’mores cookie bites with you!
We love s’mores at my house. We eat them all year-round. My daughter loves making different s’more treats with me like these S’mores Cookie Bites or S’mores Cookie Pizza.
Cook’s Note – S’mores Cookie Bites:
- This recipe makes 32 cookie bites. For my little family, that’s too many, so I freeze half of the cookie dough.
- The frozen dough will keep covered in plastic wrap and in a Ziploc bag for up to 3 months. Thaw the dough to room temperature before using.
Mini muffin tin
S'mores Cookie Bites
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1.55 ounce Milk Chocolate Hershey Bars, pieces separated
- 32 marshmallows
- Move oven rack to the upper-middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin tin; set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter and sugars. Mix on medium speed until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined. Add the dry ingredients and slowly mix to combine.
- Fill the muffin tin wells 2/3 full with dough. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until lightly golden. Switch oven broiler to medium. Add 1 chocolate piece to each cookie. Then top with a marshmallow. Place cookie bites under the oven broiler and watch carefully! Broil for 1-2 minutes, or until desired browning is reached.
- Let cookie bites cool for 10 minutes before moving them to a wire rack. Cool for 20 more minutes before serving. Repeat with leftover cookie dough or freeze for later (see cook's note above).
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
This look good
It so yummy
Thank u for your post
john hutchens says
These look delicious. The perfect little treat . My kids will love these.
Richard Hicks says
Would be a fun thing to make on a weekend or weeknight
Yummy! These are so delicious and scrumptious! My family and I love these! I will definitely be making this recipe again!
Nart at Cooking with Nart says
OMG, I don’t think there’s anything better than these S’mores Cookie Bites that’s ever been invented. They look so amazing!
Vidya Narayan says
They look absolutely tempting and I can imagine why they are a family favourite. So delicious!
Toni Dash says
This is totally irresistible!! Everyone at my house loved it!
Taylor Kiser says
I am swooning over these! What a fun fall dessert!