S’mores Cookie Bites – these tasty treats are easy to make and just as easy to pop in your mouth. Grab the kids. They’ll love making these s’mores cookie bites with you!
We love s’mores at my house. We eat them all year-round. My daughter loves making different s’more treats with me like these S’mores Cookie Bites or S’mores Cookie Pizza.
Cook’s Note – S’mores Cookie Bites:
- This recipe makes 32 cookie bites. For my little family, that’s too many, so I freeze half of the cookie dough.
- The frozen dough will keep covered in plastic wrap and in a Ziploc bag for up to 3 months. Thaw the dough to room temperature before using.
Mini muffin tin
S'mores Cookie Bites
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1.55 ounce Milk Chocolate Hershey Bars, pieces separated
- 32 marshmallows
- Move oven rack to the upper-middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin tin; set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter and sugars. Mix on medium speed until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined. Add the dry ingredients and slowly mix to combine.
- Fill the muffin tin wells 2/3 full with dough. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until lightly golden. Switch oven broiler to medium. Add 1 chocolate piece to each cookie. Then top with a marshmallow. Place cookie bites under the oven broiler and watch carefully! Broil for 1-2 minutes, or until desired browning is reached.
- Let cookie bites cool for 10 minutes before moving them to a wire rack. Cool for 20 more minutes before serving. Repeat with leftover cookie dough or freeze for later (see cook's note above).