The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Summer’s Best Potato Salad recipe uses a ton of the summer’s best in-season produce and no mayonnaise! It’s zesty and the entire family will love it!
Disclosure: This post for Summer’s Best Potato Salad is sponsored by Farm Fresh To You. As always, all opinions are mine alone.
Summers are super busy around my house. Between frequent trips to the beach, zoo, and entertaining out of town guests it seems like we’re always on the go and there’s hardly any time to shop for groceries. Recently I discovered Farm Fresh To You and they’ve changed the way I shop and menu plan, especially when life gets busy!
Farm Fresh To You is a family farm that delivers fresh, in-season produce to your doorstep! They also deliver other items like local honey, organic eggs, olive oil, fruit preserves, and fresh flowers. Each week my daughter loves opening the box and seeing the fresh produce she’ll be munching on for the week.
All I have to do is log in to Farm Fresh To You online service and select which fresh produce I’d like delivered. I like to menu plan around the produce that is in-season for that week. For instance, this past week my Farm Fresh To You basket inspired this recipe for Summer’s Best Potato Salad.
Here’s what came in my Farm Fresh To You box:
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 2 Valencia oranges
- 1 bunch green onions
- 6 yellow peaches
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch baby broccoli
- 6 ears white corn
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 2 Corno di Toro peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 package red grapes
- 2 packages heirloom tomatoes
- 1 package mint
Farm Fresh To You is available in select California zip codes.
Summer’s Best Potato Salad Recipe
I love this potato salad because it uses a ton of the summer’s best in-season produce and no mayonnaise! It’s zesty and the entire family loved it! If you’re looking for another fresh veggie side dish for summer, then check out my Mexican Corn Salad.
- This potato salad recipe will keep, covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
Here’s all of the delicious produce you’ll need for this no mayo potato salad recipe:
Summer's Best Potato Salad
- 2 pounds red potatoes 1-inch diced
- 1 large ear of corn
- 2 medium peaches 1-inch diced
- 1 medium zucchini ½-inch diced
- 1 large heirloom tomato seeded and diced
- 1 large Corno di Toro pepper or red bell pepper diced
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- 1 medium orange zested and juiced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- In a medium pot, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until fork-tender, about 8-12 minutes. While the potatoes are cooking, remove the husk and silks from the corn and steam the corn for 12 minutes. Drain the potatoes, cut the corn from the cob, and place both in a large bowl. To the bowl add the peaches, zucchini, tomato, pepper and green onion.
FOR THE DRESSING & TO FINISH:
- In a small bowl add the orange zest and juice. Whisk in the olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the potato mixture. Toss and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.