Whipped Cream and Cream Cheese Frosting recipe. The perfect topping for your Thanksgiving pies. This is also a fabulous cupcake and cake frosting.
Whipped Cream & Cream Cheese Frosting
Today I’m sharing my favorite whipped cream recipe with you as part of my Everything but the Turkey Blog Series. This would be the perfect accompaniment to the Deep Dish Apple Pie I shared yesterday.
Use this Whipped Cream & Cream Cheese Frosting for:
- Pies: especially pumpkin, pecan, and apple
- Topping cupcakes & cakes
Or you can just eat it by the spoonful…I’m just sayin’. 😉
This recipe can be made ahead of time. It will keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Whipped Cream and Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice optional
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream chilled
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice (if using) to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on low until combined, then increase speed to medium-high and beat until smooth & creamy, about 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a small bowl; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the chilled cream and beat until stiff speaks form. Add the cream cheese mixture and mix on low until just combined.
More Everything but the Turkey Posts:
Crafting the Perfect Deep Dish Apple Pie – Plus a video of the best Apple Pie Tools!
A and quick & easy Thanksgiving side dish. The buttermilk makes these potatoes creamy and a little tangy.
This roundup has everything: appetizers, side dishes, breads, and desserts!
Succotash was served at the first Thanksgiving and this bacon-filled one should be served at yours, too!
This is a fun twist on classic stuffing.
Brussels Sprouts Flatbread with Prosciutto & Goat Cheese. A fabulous and easy Thanksgiving appetizer.
Tips for Creating the Perfect Spread. I’ll show you how to make a delicious spread of fine imported cheeses served with fruit, nuts, bread and crackers for Thanksgiving.
A crunchy, savory snack to serve with your other appetizers and hors d’evours.
A scrumptious little appetizer that’s quick and easy to make.
These tips will get an amazing Thanksgiving rolling at your house!
These printables will get you super organized for Thanksgiving!