Move over nachos, Supreme Pizza Pull Apart Bread is where it’s at! It’s loaded with all of your favorite pizza toppings, and it’s an easy, delicious, and cheesy appetizer for game day, parties, or heck–even dinner!
Disclosure: This Pizza Supreme Pull Apart Bread recipe includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy an item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter! See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
Tired of the same, boring game day spread? Well… move over, nachos! The new Super Bowl favorite is here. This Supreme Pizza Pull-Apart Bread combines the classic feel of loaded nachos with the timeless taste of pizza. Starting with a cheesy bread base, then adding your favorite toppings, this quick and easy treat has more substance than nachos without the hassle of making pizza from scratch. Plus, you can even dip the bites in your favorite sauce for more variety–we love pizza sauce and ranch dressing at my house!
Cook’s Note – Supreme Pizza Pull Apart Bread:
- Feel free to customize this pizza pull apart bread with your favorite toppings, and simply use my recipe as a guide.
Cook’s Tools – Supreme Pizza Pull Apart Bread:
ONE YEAR AGO: Zesty Lemon Bars
TWO YEARS AGO: Quinoa Taco Casserole
THREE YEARS AGO: Pulled Pork Chili
- 2 oval or round crusty loaves of bread
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pepperoni slices, cut in half
- 4 oz can sliced black olives, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 cups marinara/pizza sauce
- Move oven rack to upper-middle and lower-middle positions and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with foil, leaving enough overhang to wrap loaves. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place bread on a large cutting board, and use long serrated knife or bread knife to slice bread by making long slices about 1.5 inches apart all across the bread, and then in the opposite direction so that you get a checkerboard effect. **DO NOT slice all the way through the bread, do not cut through the bottom crust!**
- Gently stuff mozzarella in-between all slices of bread. Stuff pepperoni slices into spaces next followed by olives, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion.
- In small bowl whisk together melted butter and Italian seasoning. Slowly drizzle or brush seasoned butter over tops of bread.
- Place loaves onto prepared cookie sheets and wrap loaves with overhanging foil. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread starts to brown, rotating pans halfway through baking. Unwrap foil and cook an additional 5 minutes. Serve pull-apart bread with warmed pizza or marina sauce.