THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
This Simple Crescent Roll Pizza Appetizer recipe is easy to make and always a hit at parties! You can even serve this veggie pizza recipe for dinner!
This Simple Crescent Roll Pizza Appetizer is one of my favorite recipes to bring to potlucks or parties. It makes 24 servings, and they are SO flavorful!
The flavors of this veggie pizza appetizer jump out on any buffet table. I love the way the fresh dill and chives cut through the cream cheese mixture; they heighten the bright flavors of the veggies.
This pizza appetizer is so easy to make, let me show you how!
How to Make Crescent Roll Pizza:
- Roll dough out onto a lined baking sheet. Pinch the seams together.
- Bake until golden brown, cool, and transfer to a large cutting board.
- Spread with the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with the vegetables and press vegetables down lightly into the cream cheese mixture.
- Slice into 24 pieces and serve!
If you’re looking for some other super easy recipes that use Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, then check out these: Cheesy Asparagus Puffs, Lemon Twist Bread, Italian Beef Ring, and Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring.
- The veggies listed in the recipe below are my personal preference. You can use whatever veggies you’d like. Just use 2 cups worth of veggies as a guide. Other veggie ideas: sliced cherry tomatoes, snap peas, chopped artichoke hearts, cauliflower, sliced radishes, and even olives!
- To make this recipe ahead of time, I suggest baking the crust, making the cream cheese mixture, and chopping all the veggies and storing each separately until you’re ready to assemble and serve.
- An assembled pizza will keep, covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 hours. Any longer and the crust will start to get soggy.
Cook’s Tools – Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza:
Simple Crescent Roll Pizza Appetizer
- 8 ounce can Crescent Rolls
- 4 ozs cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment or silicone baking mat.
- Roll out Crescent Rolls onto the prepared baking sheet. Pinch seams together to create a rectangular piece of dough and bake until golden brown, about 7-8 minutes. Move baking sheet to wire rack to cool completely, about 40 minutes. Once cool move crust to a large cutting board.
- Once the crust is cooled add cream cheese, sour cream, chives, and dill to a medium bowl. Stir mixture until combined and no lumps remain. Spread the mixture, using a small rubber spatula or offset spatula, evenly over crust. Distribute veggies over cream cheese mixture and press veggies down lightly. Slice pizza into 24 pieces and serve immediately.
This Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza recipe first appeared on FFF on April 28, 2016. I have since updated the photos and added a recipe video. Below are some of the original images.