THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
This Lemon Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip is a dessert that is made for dippable portability! It has the perfect balance of tangy lemon and sweet, fluffy cream.
While I love wintertime and all the yummy soups I can make throughout the season, I am definitely ready to put away my soup pot for a season and start making lighter meals like this delicious Cobb Salad. With lighter meals in season, naturally, that means there are lighter treats in season, too. This is what I find myself craving; something that is light and refreshing. This Lemon Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip is just that! It has the perfect balance of tangy lemon and sweet fluff so it really hits the spot!
This lemon dip can be whipped up in 5 minutes! It’s easy to make and tastes delicious—this is my kind of recipe! You can serve the lemon dip with things like vanilla wafers, graham crackers, and strawberries. This dessert dip would be perfect to serve at a potluck, baby shower, bridal shower, or a girls’ night.
Honestly, any get together is a good excuse to make it. Just be prepared to share the recipe because you will have lots of requests from people wanting to know how you made this incredible Lemon Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip and why you haven’t made it for them until now!
I’ve posted quite a few dessert dips on FFF and I just LOVE them. They have the same portability of savory dips, but they’re sweet and oh so irresistible. Some of my favorite dessert dips are Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip, Turtle Cheesecake Dip, and Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip.
How do you make Lemon Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip?
Using a hand mixer or mixing stand, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed for about 1-2 minutes. Next, add in the lemon curd and continue to mix it on medium until it is combined. Once it is combined you will want to stir in the cool whip. Transfer the lemon dip to the bowl that you want to serve it in. That’s it!
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Cook’s Note – Lemon Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip:
- Your cream cheese needs to just be softened, NOT room temperature. Room temperature cream cheese will make the mixture too loose.
- After you’ve beaten the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon curd together, you MUST fold in the cool whip. If you beat it in like the other ingredients, you run the risk of having a soupy mess on your hands.
- I used Dickinson’s Lemon Curd for the recipe. Feel free to substitute 1 1/4 cups of homemade lemon curd if you’d like to go that route.
- My favorite way to serve this dip is with vanilla wafers, graham cracker, and pie crust dippers (I simply make them by cutting refrigerated pie crust sheets from the grocery store and baking at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes).
ONE YEAR AGO: Hungarian Goulash
TWO YEARS AGO: Copycat Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake
THREE YEARS AGO: Lime Rice Pudding
Lemon Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 10 ounces lemon curd
- 8 ounces Extra Creamy Cool Whip
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a medium bowl using an electric hand mixer beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed for 1-2 minutes, or until combined and creamy.
- Add the lemon curd and mix on medium speed until just combined.
- Fold in the Extra Creamy Cool Whip and transfer dip to your serving bowl.
- Cover and chill the lemon dip if you are not serving it right away.
Check out my other cheesecake dessert dips:
This post first appeared on FFF on June 29, 2014. I have since updated the pictures, and some of the originals are below.