This Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip is always a party favorite for the holidays. Make it for your next holiday get together and I guarantee you’ll be the most popular person in the room!
I have another great festive dip for you to bring to holiday parties, it’s a Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip. This dip has the flavor profile of gingerbread and the rich, creaminess of cheesecake. It’s wicked easy to make and everyone’s going to love it! I think someone may have even licked the bowl clean at the last holiday party I brought this to…
Disclosure: This post for Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip includes affiliate links.
Cook’s Note – Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip:
- This dip will keep, covered in the refrigerator, for up to 5 days. Just don’t place the decorative sprinkles (if using) on until right before serving.
- This recipe calls for 4 ounces of cool whip, this equals 1 1/2 cups.
- If the cool whip isn’t your thing, feel free to use freshly whipped cream instead. You will need 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream whipped to the stiff peaks stage. This should yield you about 1 1/2 cups, then use it in the recipe like you would the cool whip.
- A lot of people has asked about the decorative sprinkles I used in the pictures. I found them at Bed Bath and Beyond, but I’m pretty sure they don’t sell them anymore. However, THESE are very similar and just as cute!
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 3 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 4 oz Cool Whip or 1 1/2 cups freshly whipped cream
- Graham crackers for serving
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the sugars and molasses and beat on medium speed until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
- Next add the ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix until combined.
- Finally, add the Cool Whip and beat until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
More Cheesecake Dip Recipes:
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip
- Lemon Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip
- Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Turtle Cheesecake Dip
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- The New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe - August 19, 2019
- How to Reheat Quiche Tutorial - August 17, 2019
- Easy Broccoli Quiche Recipe – less than $5.00 to make! - August 17, 2019