This Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe SO quick & easy to make, 5 minutes is all you need! This dessert dip will be a fabulous addition to your Easter dessert table.
Disclosure: This post for Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
For this Easter Dip, I took one of my favorite spring-time pies, Coconut Cream Pie, and turned it into this delicious cheesecake dip! With Easter not too far away I bet you’re gathering recipes for Easter dinner. This dip is a must-make, and it takes just 5 minutes!
All of the ingredients you need to make this Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip:
Warning: If you bring this dip to a party, you run the risk of becoming the most popular person in the room!
Cook’s Note – Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe:
- You can find Coco Reál Cream of Coconut right near the bottled margarita and piña colada mixes at your local supermarket or big box store. Or you can get some from Amazon.
- After making this recipe you’ll have a bit of Coco Reál left over, try making my Coconut Cupcakes–they’re ah-mazing!
My favorite dipper for this recipe are those adorable bunny pie crusts you see pictured above.
How to make Pie Crust Dippers:
- You’ll need one 14-ounce package refrigerated pie crusts.
- Thaw the pie crust according to the package directions. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Unroll the pie crust and cut using cookie cutters, I used this one from Amazon. Prick the pie dough with a fork a couple of times. Then bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Cool the pie crust dippers on a cooling rack until cooled completely.
- These Pie Crust Dippers will keep in an air-tight container for up to 3 days before going stale.
Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 1 8- ounce brick cream cheese softened
- ½ Cup Coco Reál Cream of Coconut
- ½ Cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ Cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon imitation coconut extract
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip
- ¼ Cuptoasted coconut for garnish (optional)
- Graham Crackers for serving
- Vanilla Wafer cookies for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and Coco Reál on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sugar, shredded coconut, and coconut extract and beat on medium until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the Cool Whip and beat until incorporated, about 1 minute. Top with toasted coconut and transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with pie crust dippers, graham crackers, and vanilla wafer cookies. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Makes about 4 cups of dip.