This Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe SO quick & easy to make, 5 minutes is all you need! This dessert dip will be a fabulous addition to your Easter dessert table.
For this Easter Dip, I took one of my favorite spring-time pies, Coconut Cream Pie, and turned it into this delicious cheesecake dip! With Easter not too far away I bet you’re gathering recipes for Easter dinner. This dip is a must-make, and it takes just 5 minutes!
All of the ingredients you need to make this Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip:
Warning: If you bring this dip to a party, you run the risk of becoming the most popular person in the room!
Cook’s Note – This post includes affiliate links.
Cook’s Note – Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe:
- You can find Coco Reál Cream of Coconut right near the bottled margarita and piña colada mixes at your local supermarket or big box store. Or you can get some from Amazon.
- After making this recipe you’ll have a bit of Coco Reál left over, try making my Coconut Cupcakes–they’re ah-mazing!
My favorite dipper for this recipe are those adorable bunny pie crusts you see pictured above.
How to make Pie Crust Dippers:
- You’ll need one 14-ounce package refrigerated pie crusts.
- Thaw the pie crust according to the package directions. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Unroll the pie crust and cut using cookie cutters, I used this one from Amazon. Prick the pie dough with a fork a couple of times. Then bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Cool the pie crust dippers on a cooling rack until cooled completely.
- These Pie Crust Dippers will keep in an air-tight container for up to 3 days before going stale.
Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 8- ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Coco Reál Cream of Coconut
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- ¼ cup toasted coconut for garnish (optional)
- Graham Crackers for serving
- Vanilla Wafer cookies for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and Coco Reál on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sugar, shredded coconut, and coconut extract and beat on medium until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the Cool Whip and beat until incorporated, about 1 minute. Top with toasted coconut and transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with pie crust dippers, graham crackers, and vanilla wafer cookies. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Makes about 4 cups of dip.
Check out other Spring Recipes:
- Carrot Cake Cookie Bar Recipe
- Lemon Cream Pie Float
- How to Make Cannoli Cream
- Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies with Toasted Coconut
- Bakery Style Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Toasted Coconut Macadamia Nut Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Cheese Blintzes
- Bunny Bait Snack Mix
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- Cranberry Chicken Salad with Pecans for Sandwiches - December 9, 2019
- Christmas Ham with Cherry Ham Glaze - December 6, 2019
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip - December 4, 2019