Amazingly quick and easy to prepare, this Whipped Honey Butter recipe is made in just 5 minutes. It’s perfect for topping biscuits, muffins, and homemade bread.
It costs approximately $3.71 to make this Whipped Honey Butter. The recipe serves sixteen for about $0.23 per serving.
Butter makes everything better, but when it is Whipped Honey Butter, oh my goodness, it is Heaven! I love making this Whipped Honey Butter because it only takes a few minutes to make and is oh-so-creamy and fluffy.
There is something so satisfying about spreading the fluffy Honey Butter on top of a fresh homemade roll. It is classy enough to serve guests at a weekend event and quick enough to whip up a batch for a weeknight meal.
Table of Contents
Ingredients and Estimated Cost
Per Serving Cost: $0.23
Recipe Cost: $3.71
- 1 cup unsalted butter – $2.24
- ⅓ cup honey – $0.96
- 1 Tablespoon milk – $0.01
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – $0.50
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have. I updated the pricing for this recipe in December 2022.
How To Make Whipped Honey Butter
- First, beat the butter until fluffy.
- Next, add the honey and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Add milk as needed.
- Then, transfer the butter to a smaller bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Finally, serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve. Bring the butter to room temperature before serving.
***For complete recipe instructions, see the recipe card below.
SERVE: If the butter is kept in the refrigerator, make sure it sits at room temperature for an hour before serving. You can leave the butter out for about two hours before it needs to be refrigerated.
STORE: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 month in an airtight container.
FREEZE: Place the whipped honey butter in a freezer-safe container and freeze for 12 months.
DEFROST: Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. You may need to re-whip the butter for a minute if the butter was in the freezer for more than six months.
Pure deliciousness is the result of mixing honey and butter! A match made in Heaven is made better by whipping them together. It creates a creamy, fluffy butter that will quickly become your favorite condiment.
Honey Butter is made with four simple ingredients. My recipe uses honey, butter, milk, and vanilla extract. You most likely already have these ingredients on hand!
As long as the Whipped Honey Butter is kept in an airtight container in the fridge, it will stay fresh for up to one month.
More Side Dishes
- Whipped Butter
- Instant Pot Apple Butter
- Texas BBQ Sauce
- Alabama White Sauce
- Salsa Verde
- Easy Cornbread Casserole with Cheese
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing with Fresh Herbs
- Easy Homemade Enchilada Sauce
- Chipotle Pico De Gallo Copycat
- Cinnamon Honey Butter
Whipped Honey Butter
- handheld mixer
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups and spoons
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon milk whole or 2%
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
MAKE WHIPPED HONEY BUTTER:
- In a medium bowl, beat butter until fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Add honey and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add milk and beat until well combined. Add more milk depending on your desired consistency.
- Transfer the butter to a smaller bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
BRING TO ROOM TEMPERATURE:
- Bring the butter to room temperature before serving.