Easy homemade whipped butter recipe made with just two ingredients: butter and whole milk! Now you can make this restaurant staple at home!
Anytime I go to a restaurant and my bread, pancakes, meal, etc is served with whipped butter I say to myself “Ohhh, is that whipped butt-a? Oh yes, it is!” and then get all excited. 🙂 This butter is light, fluffy, and easy to spread. When you’re serving a crowd (think the holidays or a big brunch), whipped butter can also be economical. When you whip the butter with a little bit of milk the volume increases by a third.
Recipes that I love to slather this butter on:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Place the softened butter and milk in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment (a hand mixer will work well, too).
- Whip on low speed for 1-2 minutes, or until the butter and milk combine. Then, mix on high for 2-4 minutes, or until the butter is whipped and fluffy.
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies– Better than Lofthouse! - October 16, 2019
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew - October 12, 2019
- New York-Style Thin Crust Pizza - October 9, 2019