These Pumpkin Honey Muffins are easy to make and are made with honey instead of sugar! They’re also an easy breakfast option for weekdays or holidays!
Disclosure: This post for Pumpkin Honey Muffins includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter! See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
Today, I’m sharing this easy pumpkin muffin recipe with you. I like to make these pumpkin honey muffins for breakfast on-the-go or when I’m entertaining overnight guests. Whatever circumstance leads you to make these, everyone will love them!
If you love pumpkin like I do, then check out these other pumpkin recipes.
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Blossom Cake
- Mom’s Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Blossom Cookies made with 4 Ingredients!
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Marshmallow Buttercream
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake with Browned Butter Cinnamon Icing
- Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles
- Pumpkin Churro Waffles
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Monkey Bread
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta with Sausage and Sage
- Spicy Pumpkin Chili
Cook’s Note –Pumpkin Honey Muffins
- These muffins will keep, covered at room temperature for 3 days…but I doubt they’ll last that long!
- A 4-tablespoon scoop comes in handy with this recipe. You will get exactly 12 muffins when you use leveled-off scoops.
- I dressed these muffins up by adding some Wilton White Sparkling Sugar to the tops right before baking. It gives them more of a professional straight-from-the-bakery look! You could even use a sprinkling of Sugar in the Raw, too.
- Or leave off the sugar if you want a completely refined sugar-free muffin.
Pumpkin Honey Muffins Recipe Video:
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg (freshly ground if possible)
- ¼ cup butter, softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Wilton White Sparkling Sugar (optional)
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Whisk until combined; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer or stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment beat butter on medium until light in color, about 2 minutes. Add honey, egg, and pumpkin and beat until combined, about 1 minute. Slowly add flour mixture, and mix until just blended and no flour streaks remain. Fold in pecans.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups using a 4-tablespoon scoop (if you don’t have a scoop just distribute batter evenly). Sprinkle a pinch of Wilton White Sparkling Sugar over each muffin cup. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pan and place wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 12 muffins.
Original Pumpkin Honey Muffin Photos: