THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
These Baked Peaches with Oat Crumble Topping are a great way to use in-season peaches. This is a quick and easy recipe for a delicious summer dessert!
I win the mom of the year award with this recipe!
Why you might ask?
Well, I sort of made this for dinner the other night…and this was the only thing I made for dinner. So yeah, I served this Baked Peaches dessert for dinner. Oops. But hey, there were no complaints from my hubby or toddler. 😉 Let’s just chalk this one up to being 8 months pregnant and exhausted.
This is a great recipe for summer; it uses fresh, in-season peaches and it’s quick and easy to make.
Definitely, serve these warm with some ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
Cook’s Note – Baked Peaches:
- This recipe uses medium-sized peaches. If you use larger peaches, be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Baked Peaches with Oat Crumble Topping
- 4 peaches washed, cut in half, and pit removed
OAT CRUMBLE TOPPING:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup brown sugar either light or dark will work
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 Tablespoons butter melted
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream optional
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat to 350°F. Lightly spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the split peaches in the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter until combined.
- Evenly distribute the topping among the split peaches, and use your hand to form the topping into a mound.
- Bake the peaches for 25-30 minutes, or until the peaches are soft and the crumble topping is golden brown.
- Let the peaches cool for 5 minutes, and then serve with whipped cream or ice cream.