The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this Everything But The Bagel Dip is perfect when served with bagel chips, crackers, pretzels, and veggies.
It costs about $6.55 to make this dip. The dip makes eight servings for around $0.81 per serving.
You are in luck if you love the Everything But the Bagel Dip from Trader Joe’s! This dip is a fabulous recipe, perfect for game-day parties, an appetizer for a party, or an afternoon snack. It has all the flavors of your favorite Everything Bagel in dip form.
I love dipping crackers and veggies into this dip. It is creamy, light, and satisfying. It will be the first to go when you take it to a party or brunch get-together. That is how good it is!
And the best part is that this dip recipe takes about five minutes to make and only four ingredients!
Ingredients and Estimated Cost
Per Serving Cost: $0.81
Recipe Cost: $6.55
- 8 ounce block cream cheese – $2.62
- ⅔ cup sour cream – $1.60
- 3 Tablespoons everything but the bagel seasoning – $2.10
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh scallions – $0.23
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The recipe cost is calculated by the amounts needed for the recipe. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have. I updated the pricing for this recipe in February 2023.
How To Make A Bagel Dip
***For complete recipe instructions, see the recipe card below.
- First, mix the cream cheese and sour cream together.
- Next, fold in the bagel seasoning.
- To finish, garnish with chopped scallions and serve with crackers and veggies.
- Instead of scallions, you can use fresh chives.
- To elevate this dip, try adding ¼ pound of chopped salmon fillet.
- You can use low-fat cream cheese, but please don’t use fat-free.
SERVE: Serve the dip with your favorite crackers and veggies. If you’re not going to serve the dip right away, cover and chill it in the fridge.
STORE: Place the dip in an airtight container and refrigerate for 5-7 days.
FREEZE: This recipe does not freeze and defrost well so I do not recommend freezing it.
Most vegetables are fantastic with this dip. I love carrot sticks, celery, sweet peppers, bell peppers, and cucumber slices. Crackers, pita chips, and ruffles are also delicious with the dip.
It is kind of like an onion dip with everything bagel flavors. Imagine an everything bagel with lots of cream cheese.
- Smoked Queso
- Smoked Cream Cheese
- Queso Fundido con Chorizo
- Velveeta Queso Blanco Dip
- Best Guacamole Recipe
- Mexican Spinach Dip
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Salsa Verde
- Chipotle Pico De Gallo Copycat
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Everything But The Bagel Dip
- 8 ounce block softened cream cheese
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped fresh scallions
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Fold in everything but the bagel seasoning with a rubber spatula.
- Top with chopped scallions and with your favorite crackers or veggies.
- If you’re not going to serve the dip right away, cover and chill it in the refrigerator.