My Secret Ingredient:
Cook’s Note – Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- This Spinach Artichoke Dip is best served warm. If you want to make it ahead of time I suggest assembling it, cover it with foil, and refrigerate it until you’re ready to bake it. You will probably need to add 5 minutes to the cooking time.
Disclosure: This Secret Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe includes affiliate links.
Cook’s Tools – Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- 4 large arlic cloves minced (about 4 teaspoons)
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach thawed, squeezed, and drained
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 10 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped tomato for garnish
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place garlic in small bowl and cook in microwave 30-60 seconds, or until fragrant. In a large mixing bowl combine garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, and alfredo sauce. Add 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, cream cheese, and Worcestershire sauce; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle 1/4 cup remaining Mozzarella over top, and bake, uncovered, for 10 more minutes or until mozzarella is lightly golden. Let dip cool 5 minutes, and then top with garnishes and serve!
More Popular Dip Recipes: