The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is always a hit at parties. It’s easy to make, delicious, and made without mayo! Come find out the secret ingredient that doubles as a recipe shortcut!
This recipe costs approximately $10.01 to make. It makes twelve servings for about $0.84 per serving.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
This dip is full of spinach and artichoke hearts and then baked to perfection in the oven. I love dipping veggies, bread, chips, and crackers into the warm, melty, cheesy dip.
It is better than any store-bought dip and rivals what you can order at a restaurant. You’ll love making this for the big game day, holiday parties, or as an afternoon snack!
Ingredients and Estimated Cost
Per Serving Cost: $0.84
Recipe Cost: $10.01
- 4 large garlic cloves – $0.16
- 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach – $1.69
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts – $2.48
- 10-ounce jar Alfredo sauce – $1.09
- 1 ¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese – $1.56
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese – $1.03
- 4 ounces cream cheese – $1.49
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce – $0.06
- 1 Roma tomato – $0.45
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have. I updated the pricing for this recipe in January 2023.
How To Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and lightly grease an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the garlic in the microwave for thirty to sixty seconds.
- Then, mix together the garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, and alfredo sauce in a large bowl.
- Stir in one cup of mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for twenty minutes.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle ¼ cup remaining Mozzarella over the top, and bake uncovered for ten minutes.
- Finally, let the dip cool for five minutes, top with chopped tomatoes, and serve.
***For complete recipe instructions, see the recipe card below.
My Secret Ingredient:
SERVE: This Spinach Artichoke Dip is best served warm. If you want to make it ahead of time, I suggest assembling it, covering it with foil, and refrigerating it until you’re ready to bake it. You will probably need to add 5 minutes to the cooking time.
STORE: Store the dip in an airtight container in the fridge. It will stay fresh for four to five days.
FREEZE: I do not recommend freezing this dip as it doesn’t freeze, defrost, and then reheat well.
Tortilla chips and pita chips are best for dipping into this dip.
While some recipes call for serving Spinach Artichoke Dip cold, my recipe is best when served warm. The cheeses get extra melty, and the mixture is especially creamy when served hot.
- Ground Beef Taquitos
- Smoked Cream Cheese
- Hot Dog Burnt Ends
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Queso Fundido con Chorizo
- Game Day Snack Board
- Ultimate Nachos Recipe
- Zucchini Hummus
- Crescent Roll Pizza Appetizer
- Loaded Potato Skins
- Classic Cheese Ball Recipe
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 4 large arlic cloves minced (about 4 teaspoons)
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach thawed, squeezed, and drained
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 10 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
PREP OVEN AND BAKING DISH:
- Move the oven rack to the middle and preheat to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place garlic in a small bowl and cook in the microwave for 30-60 seconds or until fragrant.
- Mix garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, and alfredo sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, cream cheese, and Worcestershire sauce; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle ¼ cup remaining Mozzarella over the top, and bake, uncovered, for 10 more minutes or until mozzarella is lightly golden.
COOL AND SERVE:
- Let the dip cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped tomatoes, and serve!