The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Indulge in a sweet, tangy, and creamy Frozen Lemonade Pie that’s quick and easy to make! Treat yourself to a delicious summer dessert.
This pie costs about $10.16 to make. The recipe makes six servings for around $1.69 per serving.
This dessert is an enticing treat that seamlessly blends the tanginess of lemons with a velvety, creamy, cool, refreshing texture. Frozen Lemonade Pie combines lemon-flavored ingredients with sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese to create a fabulous consistency and texture.
The smooth, frozen filling is perfect with the crunchy, buttery graham cracker crust. It is ideal for enjoying all summer long!
As the pie freezes in the freezer, it allows the flavors to meld together and intensify. It will be hard only to eat one slice of this pie!
This Frozen Lemonade Pie recipe will impress your guests with its restaurant-quality taste and texture.
Ingredients and Estimated Cost
Per Serving Cost: $1.69
Recipe Cost: $10.16
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk – $2.58
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese – $2.62
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate – $1.10
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant lemon pudding mix – $0.79
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust – $2.32
- 1 cup Cool Whip – $0.75
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The recipe cost is calculated by the amounts needed for the recipe. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have. I updated the pricing for this recipe in May 2023.
How To Make Lemonade Pie
***For complete recipe instructions, see the recipe card below.
- First, beat the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese together until creamy.
- Next, beat in the lemonade concentrate and lemon pudding mix until thick and creamy.
- Evenly pour the filling into the graham cracker crust and put it in the freezer for six to eight hours.
- Finally, decorate the edges with Cool Whip and garnish with lemon slices or zest before slicing and serving.
- Make your own homemade graham cracker crust if preferred.
- Avoid substituting regular lemonade for thawed frozen lemonade concentrate, as it will be too watery and lack flavor. The concentrate is essential for this recipe.
- Instead of Cool Whip for this lemonade pie, you can use freshly whipped cream.
SERVE: Serve the pie frozen or slightly defrosted with Cool Whip and lemon slices.
STORE: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
FREEZE: If you plan on freezing the pie for an extended period of time, then wrap the pie in two layers of plastic and foil. Freeze for 3-4 months.
One can of frozen lemonade is equal to eight ounces.
Nope! Premade graham cracker crusts are ready to use as is.
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Biscoff Blondies
- White Cake
- Old Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
- Chocolate Creme Brulee
- Baked Peaches with Oat Crumble
- Orange Creamsicle Cake
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Cherry Crumble Pie
- Pineapple Cream Cheese Pie
Frozen Lemonade Pie
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese room temperature
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust, store bought or homemade
- Lemon Zest or lemon slices for garnish
- 1 cup Cool Whip for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese together until creamy.
- Then, add the lemonade concentrate and lemon pudding mix.
- Continue beating until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Pour the prepared filling into the graham cracker crust, ensuring it is evenly spread.
- Place the pie in the freezer and allow it to freeze until it becomes hard, typically taking around 6-8 hours.
- Once the pie is frozen, take it out and use a piping bag to create decorative designs with Cool Whip around the edges. Optionally, garnish each slice with lemon slices or lemon zest.
- Before serving, let the frozen pie sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes to soften slightly.
- Then, slice and enjoy!