The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Oreo cookie crust, rich hot fudge, and luscious raspberry sorbet pair perfectly to make this Frozen Chocolate Raspberry Pie truly divine!
During the summer at my house we eat a lot of frozen treats. It’s our favorite way to beat the heat (well that and spending time at the beach and pool). We love all sorts of frozen treats; ice cream, sherbet, sorbet, popsicles, breakfast popsicles, sundaes, smoothies, milkshakes, floats, homemade ice cream sandwiches, and most recently this Frozen Chocolate Raspberry Pie!
Raspberry and chocolate is one of my all-time favorite flavor combinations, and this pie does not disappoint! This is mostly a fruity pie, but it has just the right amount of chocolate to even out the raspberry sorbet. The best part about this pie is that it is incredibly easy to make! It’s also a great summer recipe to make with the kids.
Cook’s Note – Frozen Chocolate Raspberry Pie
- You can use store bought sorbet (my favorite is Talenti Roman Raspberry) or homemade raspberry sorbet for this recipe. You could even use sherbet, too.
- This Frozen Chocolate Raspberry Pie will keep, covered in the freezer, for about 1 week.
Cook’s Tool and Ingredients – Frozen Chocolate Raspberry Pie:
- Oreo Cookie Crust
- Rubber Spatula
- Stand Mixer or Handheld Electric Mixer
- Pie Server
- Pie Keeper (This one is my favorite, it’s also good for storing cookies and brownies!)
ONE YEAR AGO: Cheesecake Dip
TWO YEARS AGO: Tunnel Cake
THREE YEARS AGO: Watermelon Arugula Salad
Frozen Chocolate Raspberry Pie
- 2 pints 4 cups raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup hot fudge slightly warmed
- 1 6 oz Oreo cookie pie crust
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- FOR PIE: Place sorbet at room temperature about 10-15 minutes to soften. Gently spread ½ cup of warmed hot fudge in bottom of pie crust. Spread sorbet in even layer over hot fudge in crust. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- FOR WHIPPED CREAM: In bowl of stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, or using handheld beaters, beat cream and sugar on high until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- TO SERVE: Heat remaining hot fudge in microwave on high for 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Slice pie, dollop with whipped cream, drizzle with hot fudge, and garnish with fresh raspberries.
Disclosure: This post for Frozen Chocolate Raspberry Pie recipe includes affiliate links. This means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter! See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
Alisa Infanti says
This was like heaven! So full of flavour, cool, refreshing. I can’t wait to make this again.
This looks so delicious and yummy! I can’t wait to give this a try! My daughter and husband are going to love this!
This dish is amazing! I love raspberry and chocolate and had to make this as soon as I saw it. So creamy, so easy to make! A winner!
Claudia Lamascolo says
Raspberry and Chocolate are the perfect pairing and just in time for Valentines Day looks Iike I know what I am making!
Jessica Formicola says
Oh my goodness, just reading the name had my mouth watering! This would be the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert!
You are not lying, this is truly divine!