The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Frozen Peanut Butter Pie is easy to make, soft, creamy, and loaded with Reese’s Pieces and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Basically, it’s the Peanut Butter Pie of your dreams!
It costs about $8.19 to make this entire pie. The pie serves ten for just $0.82 per serving.
When it comes to desserts, chocolate and peanut butter is my all-time favorite flavor combination! Seriously, it’s the holiest of matrimonies and completely irresistible.
Growing up, my grandpa used to make a version of this pie. His peanut butter pie would have a graham cracker crust, Cool Whip instead of fresh whipped cream, and the only add-in would be chopped peanuts.
While everyone completely loved his pie, I always craved a little chocolate to go with it! This peanut butter pie is literally the pie of my dreams!
This no-bake Frozen Peanut Butter Pie has been a family favorite for years. It takes minutes to make this cool and creamy treat that you can enjoy any time of the year, but especially during the summer when you do not want to heat your oven or spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
If you’re a lover of all things peanut butter and chocolate, then check out my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes, No-Churn Loaded Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Loaded Peanut Butter Cookies, Brownie Bites with Peanut Butter Frosting and Deep Dish Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie!
Ingredients and Cost
Recipe cost: $8.19
Per Serving Cost: $0.82
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- 8-inch pre-made Oreo or graham cracker pie crust – $2.00
- 8-ounce package cream cheese – $1.96
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter – $0.68
- ¾ cup powdered sugar – $0.21
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract – $0.34
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream – $1.17
- ½ cup Reese’s pieces – $0.98
- ½ cup chopped mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – $0.85
- First, in a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Next, add powdered sugar and vanilla. Then fold in whipped cream, Reese’s Pieces, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Pour the pie filling into the pie crust and garnish with additional Reese’s pieces and mini Peanut Butter Cups.
- Finally, cover and freeze until firm. Slice pie and top with chocolate sauce before serving.
- You can use a store-bought OREO crust or a graham cracker crust; both are delicious.
- I love chunky peanut butter in this pie, but you can use creamy and natural peanut butter.
- Full-fat cream cheese tastes the best with this pie, but you can use reduced-fat cream cheese as well.
- If you’re short on time, go ahead and use Cool Whip instead of whipping up some heavy cream.
- Instead of Reese’s, you can use M&Ms or chocolate chips.
SERVE: You can keep this pie out for about 90 minutes before you will need to pop it back into the freezer.
STORE AND FREEZE: This pie will keep, covered in the freezer, for up to 5 days.
Yes, you can absolutely freeze Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! When you include these on this pie you can put it right in the freezer and cover it tightly to ensure they stay fresh. You can also put Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in an airtight container and keep them in the freezer to store indefinitely.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Desserts
- Peanut Butter White Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Buckeye Candy
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- Best Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- Loaded No Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownies
- Reese’s Rice Krispie Treats
- Epic Buckeye Brownie Cheesecake Cake
- Butterfinger Scotcheroos
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bon Bons
Frozen Reese’s Peanut Putter Pie
- 8 inch pre-made Oreo or graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounce package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces
- ½ cup chopped mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Reese’s Pieces
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- chocolate sauce for serving
MAKE PIE FILLING:
- In large bowl, add cream cheese and peanut butter. Using a hand mixer, beat together on medium speed until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on low until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream, Reese’s Pieces, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, and garnish with additional Reese’s Pieces and Mini Peanut Butter Cups.
- Cover and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours, and up to overnight.
- Slice pie and garnish with chocolate sauce before serving.