This Frozen Peanut Butter Pie is so easy to make, soft, creamy, and loaded with Reese’s Pieces and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Basically, it’s the Peanut Butter Pie of your dreams!
Disclosure: This post for Frozen Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running.
When it comes to desserts, chocolate and peanut butter is my all-time favorite flavor combination! Seriously, it’s the holiest of matrimonies and completely irresistible.
Growing up, my grandpa used to make a version of this pie. His peanut butter pie would have a graham cracker crust, Cool WHip instead of fresh whipped cream, and the only add-in would be chopped peanuts. While everyone completely loved his pie, I always craved a little chocolate to go with it! This peanut butter pie is literally the pie of my dreams!
If you’re a lover of all things peanut butter and chocolate, then check out my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes, No-Churn Loaded Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Loaded Peanut Butter Cookies, Brownie Bites with Peanut Butter Frosting and Deep Dish Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie!
Cook’s Note – Frozen Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie:
- Instead of Reese’s you can use M&Ms or chocolate chips.
- This pie will keep, covered in the freezer, for up to 5 days.
Cook’s Tools and ingredients – Frozen Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie:
ONE YEAR AGO: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
TWO YEARS AGO: Aloha Salsa
THREE YEARS AGO: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Frozen Reese's Peanut Putter Pie
- 8- inch pre-made Oreo pie crust
- 8- ounce package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces
- ½ cup chopped mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- FOR GARNISH:
- Reese’s Pieces
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- chocolate sauce for serving
- In large bowl, add cream cheese and peanut butter. Using a hand mixer, beat together on medium speed until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on low until combined. Fold in whipped cream, Reese’s Pieces, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Pour mixture into pie crust, and garnish with additional Reese’s Pieces and mini Peanut Butter Cups. Cover and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours and up to overnight. Slice pie and garnish with chocolate sauce before serving.