The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Frozen Peanut Butter Pie is easy to make, soft, creamy, and loaded with Reese’s Pieces and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Basically, it’s the Peanut Butter Pie of your dreams!
It costs about $8.19 to make this entire pie. The pie serves ten for just $0.82 per serving.
Dreamy Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie
When it comes to desserts, chocolate and peanut butter is my all-time favorite flavor combination! Seriously, it’s the holiest of matrimonies and completely irresistible.
This no-bake Frozen Peanut Butter Pie has been a family favorite for years. It takes minutes to make this cool and creamy treat that you can enjoy any time of the year, but especially during the summer when you do not want to heat your oven or spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
Why you’ll love this Reeses Pie
Here are some reasons why you should make a Reese’s Pie:
- If you love Reese’s, this pie is for you! I’ve loaded with Reese’s Pieces and peanut butter cups!
- It is a no-bake dessert, so you don’t have to heat your kitchen.
- It is an easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for any occasion.
Reeses Peanut Butter Pie ingredients and cost
Recipe cost: $8.19
Per Serving Cost: $0.82
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- 8-inch pre-made Oreo or graham cracker pie crust – $2.00
- 8-ounce package cream cheese – $1.96
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter – $0.68
- ¾ cup powdered sugar – $0.21
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract – $0.34
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream – $1.17
- ½ cup Reese’s pieces – $0.98
- ½ cup chopped mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – $0.85
Reese’s Pie Recipe variations
- You can use a store-bought OREO crust or a graham cracker crust; both are delicious.
- I love chunky peanut butter in this pie, but you can use creamy and natural peanut butter.
- Full-fat cream cheese tastes the best with this pie, but you can use reduced-fat cream cheese as well.
- If you’re short on time, go ahead and use Cool Whip instead of whipping up some heavy cream.
- Instead of Reese’s, you can use M&Ms or chocolate chips.
How to make Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- First, in a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Next, add powdered sugar and vanilla. Then fold in whipped cream, Reese’s Pieces, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Pour the pie filling into the pie crust and garnish with additional Reese’s pieces and mini Peanut Butter Cups.
- Finally, cover and freeze until firm. Slice pie and top with chocolate sauce before serving.
How to serve this Reese’s Pie Recipe
Here are some tips on how to serve a frozen, no-bake Reese’s pie:
- Let the pie thaw for about 10-20 minutes before serving. This will make it easier to slice and serve.
- Slice the pie into individual pieces using a sharp knife.
- Garnish the pie with whipped cream, Reese’s Pieces, or chocolate sauce.
Storing Frozen Reese’s Pie
SERVE: You can keep this pie out for about 90 minutes before you will need to pop it back into the freezer.
STORE AND FREEZE: This pie will keep, covered in the freezer, for up to 5 days.
Yes, you can absolutely freeze Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! When you include these on this pie you can put it right in the freezer and cover it tightly to ensure they stay fresh. You can also put Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in an airtight container and keep them in the freezer to store indefinitely.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Desserts
- Peanut Butter White Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Buckeye Candy
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- Best Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- Loaded No Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownies
- Reese’s Rice Krispie Treats
- Epic Buckeye Brownie Cheesecake Cake
- Butterfinger Scotcheroos
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bon Bons
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- 8 inch pre-made Oreo or graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounce package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces
- ½ cup chopped mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Reese’s Pieces
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- chocolate sauce for serving
MAKE PIE FILLING:
- In large bowl, add cream cheese and peanut butter. Using a hand mixer, beat together on medium speed until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on low until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream, Reese’s Pieces, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, and garnish with additional Reese’s Pieces and Mini Peanut Butter Cups.
- Cover and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours, and up to overnight.
- Slice pie and garnish with chocolate sauce before serving.