This Strawberry Smoothie recipe is a quick and easy 3 ingredient smoothie that’s great for breakfast on the go!
Mornings around my house are sometimes a little rushed. Okay you got me, they’re down right hectic at times. Especially on days I take my daughter to preschool and my little guy to speech therapy. For a quick breakfast, or even breakfast on-the-go, I like to combine some of my kid’s favorite fruit to make smoothies like this Strawberry Smoothie.
Besides this simple smoothie, I also love making my Pineapple Smoothie.
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe Ingredients:
You only need 3 ingredients to make these protein-packed smoothies!
- Frozen Strawberries
- Strawberry Yogurt
How to make a Strawberry Smoothie:
- Add the 3 ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse for 5-10 seconds until blended. That’s it, folks!
*This recipe doubles, triples, and even quadruples very well.
Cook’s Note – Strawberry Smoothie:
- For a fun frozen breakfast treat, I like to pour the smoothie into popsicle molds and freeze overnight. My kids flipout when I tell them that they can have a popsicle for breakfast!
ONE YEAR AGO: Mom’s Zucchini Bread
TWO YEARS AGO: Monterey Chicken
THREE YEARS AGO: Bacon Avocado Potato Salad
Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup Low-Fat milk
- 1 cup frozen organic strawberries
- Add all the ingredients to your blender. Give the mixture 5-10 pulses until combined and the frozen strawberries are well incorporated.
- Pour into cups and serve!
Another quick & easy Breakfast Idea:
This is another breakfast-on-the-go that my kids love.