Strawberry Lasagna is a layered no-bake dessert with four distinct layers: cookie crust, cheesecake cream, strawberry cream, and whipped cream.
Making this dessert costs $13.43. It makes 16 servings for $0.84 per serving.
This Strawberry Lasagna has four luscious layers. It’s cool and refreshing and any time of the year.
This dessert serves a crowd, which makes it perfect for picnics and BBQs. Serve it for Valentine’s Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day, and any day you don’t want to heat your oven to make a delicious treat.
That’s right; this Strawberry Lasagna is an easy no-bake recipe! You can even make it the day before and pull it out of the fridge when you need it.
This dessert lasagna has it all. It’s similar in taste to a strawberry cheesecake but layered in a baking dish like lasagna! This will soon become your go-to recipe when you need an easy no-bake strawberry dessert!
What can I make without an oven?
No-bake desserts are an excellent option for the summer-time when you do not want to heat your oven! A few of my favorite no-bake recipes include these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars, this No-Bake Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake, and this Divinity Candy.
Can I substitute the cool whip?
In my experience, I have found that Cool Whip keeps longer and holds up better with refrigeration. However, it can be substituted with an equal amount of whipped cream. Just beware that it may not set as well after chilling in the fridge.
Can I Freeze Strawberry Lasagna?
Yes, you can freeze this dessert. Make sure to cover it with two layers of plastic wrap or foil to help it stay fresh. When ready to use it, thaw it in the fridge the night before. You can serve it while still partially frozen to have more of an ice cream cake texture.
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna:
STEP ONE: First, make the crust by mixing cookie crumbs and butter. Press the mixture into a 9×13-inch pan and chill for 30 minutes.
STEP TWO: Next, make the second layer by mixing the Strawberry Jello and boiling water together. Fold in one container of Cool Whip and strawberries, and then let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
STEP THREE: Spread the strawberry layer over the cream cheese layer. Let this chill until the layer is firm and completely set.
STEP FOUR: Finally, make the top layer by spreading the remaining Cool Whip over the strawberry layer. Garnish with strawberries, golden Oreo crumbs, and white chocolate curls, and then chill for at least 4 hours before enjoying.
- 9×13-inch pan
- mixing bowls
- food processor
- mixing spoon
- rubber scraper
- liquid measuring cup
- cutting board
- chef’s knife
How much will this recipe cost to make:
RECIPE COST: $13.43
PER SERVING COST: $0.84
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- 14.3 oz package golden Oreos – $3.18
- ½ cup unsalted butter – $0.81
- 8 oz brick cream cheese – $1.96
- 3 (8oz) containers Cool Whip – $5.52
- 1 box strawberry Jello – $0.52
- ⅔ cup boiling water – $0
- 1 cup ice-cold water – $0
- 1 cup fresh strawberries – $1.21
How long is this Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna good for:
SERVE: You can keep this out at room temperature for about 2 hours before it will need to go back into the refrigerator.
STORE: You can store this dessert in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
FREEZE: Cover the lasagna with two plastic wrap layers or foil and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the fridge the night before serving.
More Strawberry Desserts:
- Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry Shortcake Roll Cake
- Homemade Strawberry Shortcake
- Easy Strawberry Syrup
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Strawberry Topping
- Strawberry Shortcake Roll Up Cake
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Meringue Buttercream
- Strawberry Cream Cake
- Strawberries and Cream Cheese Blintzes
- Fruit Pizza
- 14.3 oz package golden Oreos
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz brick cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 24 oz Cool Whip whipped topping (3 8-ounce containers)
- 0.3 oz box strawberry Jello
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries chopped small
- Crushed golden Oreo cookies
- White chocolate curls
MAKE FIRST LAYER:
- Place the cookies in a food processor and pulse until the cookies become fine crumbs.
- Add cookie crumbs to a large bowl along with melted butter.
- Mix until crumbs are moistened with butter.
- Pour crumbs into an ungreased 9x13-inch pan and cress into an even layer along the bottom of the pan.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
MAKE SECOND LAYER:
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese and sugar. Beat with a handheld mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture over chilled crust. Chill for 30 minutes.
MAKE THIRD LAYER:
- In a large bowl, whisk together strawberry Jello and boiling water until the Jello is dissolved, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the ice-cold water (including the ice) into the Jello mixture.
- Whisk until combined, and the Jello has thickened.
- Remove any remaining ice chunks.
- Fold in 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip.
- Fold in chopped strawberries.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill and thicken for 30 minutes.
- Spread the strawberry layer over the cream cheese layer.
- Chill for 15-30 minutes or until this layer is firm and completely set.
MAKE FOURTH LAYER:
- Spread the remaining container of Cool Whip over the strawberry layer.
- Garnish with strawberries, golden Oreo crumbs, and white chocolate curls if desired.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice into 4 rows of 8. Serve.