Loaded No-Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream is the ice cream of your dreams! It’s loaded with hot fudge, peanut butter, Reese’s Pieces, and Peanut Butter Cups!
Disclosure: This post for Loaded Peanut Butter Ice Cream includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running.
We’re celebrating National Ice Cream month throughout July and today I’m bringing you a quick and easy recipe; Loaded Peanut Butter Ice Cream. This recipe is loaded with peanut butter, Reese’s Pieces, and Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Oh yeah, and a layer of luscious fudge, because nothing makes peanut butter better than chocolate!
I made this ice cream the other day with my 4-year-old and she loved helping me mix, stir and load up the ice cream with all of the mix ins. This is a great no machine recipe plus it comes together in a snap.
This Loaded No-Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream is so easy to make. Let me show you how!
How to Make No-Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream:
Cook’s Note – Loaded Peanut Butter Ice Cream:
- The recipe yields 1.5 quarts of ice cream.
- The ice cream will keep, in an airtight container (see my recommendation below), for up to 2 weeks.
- I used mini Reese’s Pieces in this recipe, and I found them in the baking aisle at my local Walmart.
- Use high-quality white chocolate chips, I recommend Ghirardelli.
Cook’s Tools – No-Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream:
- While an ice cream machine isn’t needed for this recipe, I do recommend freezing and storing the ice cream in airtight container like my favorite, the Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub. It’s the perfect 1.5-quart size, plus it conveniently fits on a freezer door!
- 1 14-ounce can condensed milk
- 1-ounce white chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup mini Reese's Pieces
- ¾ cup mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- ½ cup prepared hot fudge, warmed
- In a large microwave-safe bowl[/url], add the sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds on 50% power. Stir and repeat microwaving until the chips are melted. Let the mixture cool slightly and then whisk in vanilla, salt, and sour cream.
- While the peanut butter mixture is cooling, use a mixer to whip the whipped cream on medium-high speed until soft peaks form, about 2-4 minutes. Whisk in ⅓ of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Fold in the rest of the whipped cream until just combined, and then fold in the Reese's Pieces and Peanut Butter Cups.
- Layer half of the ice cream mixture into an airtight container. Evenly spread the hot fudge over the ice cream, and then layer the remaining ice cream on top. Seal the container and freeze for at least 8 hours before serving.