These Reese’s Rice Krispie Treats are loaded with Peanut Butter Cups and Pieces. They’re the perfect treat for chocolate and peanut butter lovers!
In my mind, March is synonymous with big College Basketball games. During big games, I like to serve easy-to-eat, portable snacks. To satisfy my sweet tooth AND to get my peanut butter fix, I like to whip up these easy Loaded REESE’S Rice Krispie Treats.
Here are all of the ingredients you need for these REESE’S treats.
How to make REESE’S Rice Krispie Treats:
Melt the butter and peanut butter. Add the Marshmallows and stir until melted.
Add the Rice Krispies. Stir until combined and the cereal is well coated.
Add half of the Rice Krispie mixture to a greased 9″x13″ pan. Layer with 24 REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups, and then top with the remaining Rice Krispie mixture.
Spread the melted chocolate over the treats, and top with REESE’S PIECES. Let sit for an hour, cut into bars, and serve!
Check out More REESE’S recipes:
- Loaded REESE’S Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Brownie Bites with Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bites
Reese's Rice Krispie Treats
- 8 Tablespoons butter divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 16 ounces mini marshmallows or 10 cups
- 10 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 24 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 11.5- ounce package milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups REESE'S PIECES
- Lightly spray a 9"x13" pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat melt 5 tablespoons of butter and the peanut butter. Stir constantly until melted. Increase the heat to medium, and add the mini marshmallows. Stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted.
- Turn the heat off and add the Rice Krispies. Stir until the cereal is evenly coated. Pour half of the mixture into the prepared pan, and spread into an even layer. Place the REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups on top, and layer with the remaining Rice Krispie mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons of butter to a small bowl. Melt in the microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted. Spread the chocolate over the treats, and sprinkle with REESE'S PIECES.
- Let the chocolate set and the treat cool, about 1 hour. Slice and serve!