Disclosure: This post for Peppermint Cheesecake Dip includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter!
Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
Peppermint makes me happy. It’s crisp, snappy and festive. One whiff and your mood is instantly elevated. Recently I went to a Christmas party and I wanted to bring something peppermint-y, easy to prepare, and super yummy. This dip was spot on and the perfect party food! Trust me on this one…just make this Peppermint Cheesecake Dip, you’ll love it!
Cook’s Note – Peppermint Cheesecake Dip:
- I like a milder Peppermint flavor so that’s why I add only 1/4 teaspoon of extract. If you like more of a peppermint kick wait to add more extract until after you add in the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips as those add peppermint flavor, too.
- This dip will keep, covered in the refrigerator, for up to 5 days.
- If Cool Whip isn’t your thing, feel free to use freshly whipped cream instead. You will need 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream whipped to the stiff peaks stage, then use it in the recipe like you would the cool whip.
- Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips are easy to find; I’ve seen them at my local grocery store as well as stores like Target and Walmart. Or you can order them on Amazon.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 1 Cup (plus more for garnish) Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the sugar and peppermint extract and beat until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the Cool Whip and beat until combined, about 1 minute.
- Fold in the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chocolate graham crackers and chocolate covered pretzels. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Love Peppermint? How about a show-stopping peppermint dessert? Try my Chocolate Peppermint Roulade.
Or my Loaded Peppermint Cookies.
More Cheesecake Dips: