These Cranberry Bliss Bars are perfect for the holidays and a Starbucks copycat recipe. They’re quick and easy to make and taste just like Starbucks!
Cranberry Bliss Bars are a must-have every Holiday season that you can now make yourself and have money left over for some stocking stuffers. These bars cost $7.66 to make, which is just $0.64 per serving. You’d easily pay five times that amount at Starbucks!
Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
Today I’m sharing a copycat recipe for Starbuck’s Cranberry Bliss Bars. They taste just like the ones you get from Starbucks PLUS they’re super quick and easy to make!
I just love treating myself to a Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar, but they’re a little pricey. For the price of 3 bars from Starbucks, I can make an entire batch of bars for myself and, of course, for sharing! My family just loves these, and they’re great for a winter lunchbox treat, winter bake sales, and of course, for parties!
How long do cranberry bliss bars last?
These bars will keep, chilled and in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Can Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars be frozen?
You can freeze these bars for up to six weeks. Store them in an airtight container.
Are cranberry bliss bars seasonal?
Cranberry bars are known as a seasonal dessert because of the cranberries, which are a winter fruit. Cranberry dishes and desserts are very popular to serve during the holiday months. However, you can technically serve this year-round because the recipe calls for dried cranberries and not fresh.
How to make Cranberry Bliss Bars:
STEPS ONE AND TWO: First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 13×9-inch baking dish. Next, in one bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. In another bowl, mix the butter and sugar, then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
STEPS THREE AND FOUR: Add the flour mixture to the cream mixture. Stir in the cranberries and chopped chocolate.
STEPS FIVE AND SIX: Next, spread the batter into the pan and bake for 18-21 minutes. While the blondie layer cools, make the frosting and prep the topping.
STEPS SEVEN AND EIGHT: Spread the frosting over the brownies and top with cranberries and melted white chocolate. Finally, cut the brownies and serve.
How much will this recipe cost to make:
RECIPE COST: $7.66
PER SERVING COST: $0.64
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour – $0.43
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder – $0.21
- ¼ teaspoon salt – $0.01
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon – $0.01
- ¾ cup salted butter – $1.20
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar – $0.66
- 2 large eggs – $0.20
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – $0.31
- ½ cup dried cranberries – $0.66
- 1 brick of cream cheese – $1.96
- 2 cups white chocolate chips – $1.49
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange zest – $0.23
- 1 cup powdered sugar – $0.29
Cook’s Note – Cranberry Bliss Bars:
- Depending on how you slice the bars, they will serve 24-36 making them perfect for any holiday get together you have coming up!
- These bars will keep, chilled and in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
More Copycat Recipes:
- Movie Theater Popcorn
- Honey Wheat Bushman Bread Outback Copycat
- Chicken and Gnocchi Olive Garden Soup
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Food Truck Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Hawaiian Food Truck Garlic Shrimp
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Zuppa Toscana Copycat Olive Garden Soup
- Panera’s Mac & Cheese
- Copycat Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Better than Lofthouse Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies
- New York Style Thin Crust Pizza
Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
FOR THE COOKIE LAYER:
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup salted butter melted
- 1 ½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
FOR THE FROSTING AND TOPPING:
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted
- ½ cup dried cranberries roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9-inch baking dish with foil, leaving a foil overhang on either side for handles. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the butter and sugar and let the mixture cool to room temperature. Then, use an electric mixer to beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix together until combined and no flour streaks appear.
- Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chips (the batter will be thick).
- Spread the blondie batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not over-bake). Cool completely on a wire rack, about 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, orange zest, and powdered sugar until well-blended. Gradually add half of the melted white chocolate; beat until blended.
FROST AND ADD TOPPINGS:
- Frost brownies. Sprinkle with cranberries. Drizzle with remaining melted white chocolate.
FINISHED AND SERVE:
- Use the foil handles to release the bars from the pan. Cut bars into your desired shape; squares or triangles. Store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar recipe first appeared on FFF on December 7, 2014, I have since updated the photos.