These Cranberry Bliss Bars are a Starbucks Copycat Recipe! They’re quick and easy to make and taste just like Starbucks!
Today I’m sharing a copycat recipe for Starbuck’s Cranberry Bliss Bars. They taste just like the ones you get from Starbucks PLUS they’re super quick and easy to make!
I just love treating myself to a Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar, but they’re a little pricey. For the price of 3 bars from Starbucks, I can make an entire batch of bars for myself and of course for sharing! My family just loves these and they’re great for a winter lunchbox treat, winter bake sales, and of course for parties!
Cook’s Note – Cranberry Bliss Bars:
- Depending on how you slice the bars, they will serve 24-36 making them perfect for any holiday get together you have coming up!
- These bars will keep, chilled, and in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Cook’s Tools – Cranberry Bliss Bars:
ONE YEAR AGO: Almond Roca Brittle
TWO YEARS AGO: Chocolate Cannoli Tart
THREE YEARS AGO: 10 Ways to Eat Gingerbread
Cranberry Bliss Bars – a Starbucks Copy Cat Recipe!
FOR THE COOKIE LAYER:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup salted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
FOR THE FROSTING AND TOPPING:
- 1 8 ounce brick of cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries roughly chopped
For the Blondie Layer:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9-inch baking dish with foil, leaving a foil overhang on either side for handles. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the butter and sugar and let the mixture cool to room temperature. Then, use an electric mixer to beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix together until combined and no flour streaks appear.
- Stir in the cranberries and chopped chocolate (the batter will be thick).
- Spread the blondie batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not over-bake). Cool completely on a wire rack.
FOR THE FROSTING AND TOPPING:
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, orange zest, and powdered sugar until well-blended. Gradually add half of the melted white chocolate; beat until blended.
- Frost brownies. Sprinkle with cranberries. Drizzle with remaining melted white chocolate.
- Use the foil handles to release the bars from the pan. Cut bars into your desired shape; squares or triangles. Store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar recipe first appeared on FFF on December 7, 2014, I have since updated the photos. Here are some of the original photos below.