This is your new favorite fall dessert: Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with a gingersnap crumble and caramel drizzle! PLUS a recipe video so you can see just how easy this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is to make!
One thing I love about Fall is all of the parties! When I attend parties I like to bring something a little different. Cheesecake Dips are my jam…this will make my ELEVENTH cheesecake dip on my site! They’re so yummy and completely different than most desserts at parties, get-togethers, potlucks, and holidays.
This Baked Cheesecake Dip is perfect for Fall parties, Thanksgiving, and even Christmas! Get ready to be the most popular person in the room, because folks are going to LOVE this cheesecake dip!
Try my other popular Cheesecake Dips:
Cook’s Note – Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip:
- This dip is best served warm. With that said, you can make it ahead of time. Make the dip as directed thru step 3. Then cool the dip completely, cover, and chill. 30 minutes before serving, preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and heat until warm, about 15-20 minutes. Then drizzle with caramel sauce and serve!
Disclosure: This post for Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip includes affiliate links.
Cook’s Tools – Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip:
Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Recipe Video:
ONE YEAR AGO: Meatball Sub Bites
TWO YEARS AGO: Pumpkin Chili
THREE YEARS AGO: Quinoa Taco Casserole
Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip + RECIPE VIDEO!
FOR CHEESECAKE MIXTURE:
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup crushed gingersnaps
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- caramel sundae topping
- graham crackers
- Move oven rack to middle positions, and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
MAKE CHEESECAKE MIXTURE:
- In the bowl of stand mixer, or using a large bowl and handheld mixer, add cream cheese, granulated sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- In a small bowl, add crushed gingersnaps, melted butter, and brown sugar and mix until evenly combined. Sprinkle topping over cheesecake mixture. Bake for 25 minutes, and cool slightly for about 5-10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with caramel topping as desired, and serve with graham crackers and gingersnaps.
Serves 12-16 as an appetizer or dessert on a buffet. (If this is the only dessert, then this recipe will serve 6-8).