The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This is your new favorite fall dessert: Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with a gingersnap crumble and caramel drizzle! PLUS a recipe video so you can see just how easy this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is to make!
One thing I love about Fall is all of the parties! When I attend parties, I like to bring something a little different. Cheesecake Dips are my jam. This recipe will make my ELEVENTH cheesecake dip on my site! They’re so yummy and completely different than most desserts at parties, get-togethers, potlucks, and holidays.
This Baked Cheesecake Dip is perfect for Fall parties, Thanksgiving, and even Christmas! Get ready to be the most popular person in the room, because folks are going to LOVE this cheesecake dip!
Try popular Cheesecake Dips:
- Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Dip
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Cook’s Note – Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip:
- This dip is best when it is served warm. With that said, you can make it ahead of time. Make the dip as directed thru step 3. Then cool the dip completely, cover, and chill. Thirty minutes before serving, preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and heat until warm, about 15-20 minutes. Then drizzle with caramel sauce and serve!
Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip + RECIPE VIDEO!
FOR CHEESECAKE MIXTURE:
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup crushed gingersnaps
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- caramel sundae topping
- graham crackers
- Move oven rack to middle positions, and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
MAKE CHEESECAKE MIXTURE:
- In the bowl of stand mixer, or using a large bowl and handheld mixer, add cream cheese, granulated sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- In a small bowl, add crushed gingersnaps, melted butter, and brown sugar and mix until evenly combined. Sprinkle topping over cheesecake mixture. Bake for 25 minutes, and cool slightly for about 5-10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with caramel topping as desired, and serve with graham crackers and gingersnaps.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
Amanda | Chew Town says
Your cheesecake dip sounds delicious! I can’t believe you have so many cheesecake dips on your site and I’ve never ever thought to try one. I’ll have to rectify that immediately!!
Kate | Veggie Desserts says
Warm pumpkin cheesecake dip??? You’ve ticked ALL the boxes here. Looks amazing!
Bintu | Recipes From A Pantry says
Oh wow this looks incredible! I must give this a try!
I’ve actually never made a sweet dip before, I can’t wait to try this it sounds so delicious!
This sounds lush with the ginger and the caramel!
wow this sounds like dessert heaven. OOEY, Gooey and warm cheesecake dip is on my ‘must have’ list. I need some cookies to dip into this!
This cheesecake dip is a great idea, I will check your other dips, what a party
Brian Jones says
You know what I have never eaten pumpkin pie, pumpkins and squash are rarely used in desserts in Europe, this does look so tasty.
You had me at pumpkin and then you went and mentioned cheesecake and it got even better. All in a dip? This wouldn’t last long in our house.
Chris Collins says
This looks so droolworthy! Beautiful comforting fall food at its best. Thanks for sharing 🙂