THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
This Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip is a quick & easy holiday dessert dip that comes together in 10 minutes! It’s creamy, delicious and has a hint of Créme de Menthe flavor.
I love cheesecake dips! They’re fun to serve at parties, and everyone just loves them! I like that you can prepare this Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip up to 2 days in advance, which makes for easy entertaining!
If you love Andes Mints or Creme de Menthe, then you need to try this Creme de Menthe Cake!
Here are some other holiday cheesecake dips that I love:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- Eggnog Cheesecake Dip
See, I told you that I love cheesecake dips! 🙂
Cook’s Note – Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip:
- This dip will keep covered in the refrigerator, for up to 2 days.
- When making this dessert dip, you can use a 4-ounce container of Cool Whip instead of freshly whipped cream.
- Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips are easy to find; I’ve seen them at my local grocery store as well as stores like Target and Walmart. Or you can order them from Amazon.
- I’ve only been able to find Creme de Menthe extract on Amazon, so make sure you plan for this recipe!
Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Creme de Menthe extract
- 1 Cup Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips plus more for garnish
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer whipped cream to a clean bowl.
- Add the cream cheese to the stand mixer bowl, and beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and mint extract and beat until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Fold in the whipped cream and Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chocolate graham crackers and chocolate covered pretzels. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.