This Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip is a quick & easy holiday dessert dip that comes together in 10 minutes! It’s creamy, delicious and has a hint of Créme de Menthe flavor.
I love cheesecake dips! They’re fun to serve at parties, and everyone just loves them! I like that you can prepare this Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip up to 2 days in advance which makes for easy entertaining!
Here are some other holiday cheesecake dips that I love:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- Eggnog Cheesecake Dip
See, I told you that I love cheesecake dips! 🙂
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Cook’s Note – Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip:
- This dip will keep, covered in the refrigerator, for up to 2 days.
- When making this dessert dip you can use a 4-ounce container of Cool Whip instead of freshly whipped cream.
- Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips are easy to find; I’ve seen them at my local grocery store as well as stores like Target and Walmart. Or you can order them from Amazon.
- I’ve only been able to find Creme de Menthe extract on Amazon, so make sure you plan ahead for this recipe!
Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Creme de Menthe extract
- 1 Cup Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips plus more for garnish
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer whipped cream to a clean bowl.
- Add the cream cheese to the stand mixer bowl, and beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and mint extract and beat until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Fold in the whipped cream and Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chocolate graham crackers and chocolate covered pretzels. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.