The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip is a quick & easy holiday dessert dip that comes together in 10 minutes! It’s creamy, delicious and has a hint of Créme de Menthe flavor.
My cheesecake dip serves 12 and costs about $5.30 to make, only $0.45 per serving. For more must-have holiday recipes, don’t miss out on this Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip, Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip, or this Peppermint Cheesecake Dip.
I love cheesecake dips! They’re fun to serve at parties, and everyone loves them! I like that you can prepare this Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip up to 2 days in advance, making for easy entertaining!
If you love Andes Mints or Creme de Menthe, you need to try this Creme de Menthe Cake!
More cheesecake dips:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- Eggnog Cheesecake Dip
See, I told you that I love cheesecake dips! 🙂
How to Make Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip:
- First, beat the whipping cream to stiff peaks, and transfer it to a clean bowl.
- Next, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and extracts until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream and Andes Creme de Menthe Baking chips. Finally, serve with chocolate graham crackers or chocolate covered pretzels.
- This dip will keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- When making this dessert dip, you can use a 4-ounce container of Cool Whip instead of freshly whipped cream.
- Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips are easy to find; I’ve seen them at my local grocery store as well as stores like Target and Walmart. Or you can order them from Amazon.
- I’ve only been able to find Creme de Menthe extract on Amazon, so make sure you plan for this recipe!
- mixing bowls
- stand mixer
- rubber scraper
How much will this Mint Cheesecake Dip recipe cost to make:
RECIPE COST: $5.30
PER SERVING COST: $0.45
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream – $1.76
- 4 ounces cream cheese – $1.00
- ½ cup powdered sugar – $0.14
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract – $0.15
- ¼ teaspoon Creme de Menthe extract – $0.17
- 1 cup Andes Creme de Menthe Baking chips – $2.08
More Holiday Desserts:
- Chewy Gingerbread Bars
- Hanging Gingerbread Cookies Gift
- Pecan Pie Bars
- Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Spiced Creme Brulee
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Peppermint Bark Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo Truffles
- Old Fashioned Fudge
- Deep Dish Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Andes Mint Cheesecake Dip
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Creme de Menthe extract
- 1 Cup Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips plus more for garnish
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer whipped cream to a clean bowl.
- Add the cream cheese to the stand mixer bowl, and beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and mint extract and beat until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Fold in the whipped cream and Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chocolate graham crackers and chocolate covered pretzels. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.