THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
This Bacon Ranch Dip recipe is just the dish for parties, holidays, game day, and girl’s night! It’s loaded with tomatoes, olives, red onion, cheese, and BACON!
Disclosure: This post for Bacon Ranch Dip recipe includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter! See the rest of Food Folks and Fun’s disclosure policy here.
Now that football season is back I have a fabulous dip for you; this Bacon Ranch Dip recipe! It’s loaded with some of my favorite toppings, and it’s incredibly easy to make!
I recently made this Bacon Ranch Dip recipe for a family gathering and it was the first thing to go! The kids loved it, and I saw folks plant themselves in front of it and chow!
LOW CAL OPTIONS – Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe:
- use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream
- use reduced fat cheese
- use cooked and crumble turkey bacon
- serve with veggie sticks, radishes, and pea pods
Cook’s Note – Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe:
- This dip can be made up to a day in advance. Just make sure you top it with bacon right before serving (cooker, refrigerated bacon become chewy).
Cook’s Tools and Ingredients – Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe:
ONE YEAR AGO: Chicken Chow Mein
TWO YEARS AGO: Strawberry Shortcake Roll Cake
THREE YEARS AGO: Caramel Cashew Shortbread Bars
- 2 cups 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 1 ounce envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1 medium tomato deseeded and chopped
- 1 4 ounce can sliced olives, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup 4 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 slices bacon about 4 ounces bacon (chopped, cooked, and drained)
- tortilla chips corn chips, or veggies for serving
- In small bowl, combine sour cream and dressing mix. Spread into shallow dish (8x8 pan, or 9-inch pie plate will do). Layer with tomato, olives, onion, and cheese. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, then top with right before serving. Dip with tortilla chips, corn chips, or veggies.
MORE DIP RECIPES: