This Yogurt Curry Dip is a copycat Melting Pot Recipe that’s perfect for game day, or parties, barbecues. It’s great on beef and fish, too.
Now that the Big Game is over, it’s finally time for my favorite sport, basketball! The only basketball I watch is college basketball, women’s college basketball to be exact. I grew up in Connecticut, so a certain women’s basketball team in Storrs, Connecticut is my team!
On cold, winter, game days I like to warm myself up with something spicy, like this Yogurt Curry Dip. The perfect vessels for this dip are onion rings, crinkle-cut fries, or potato chips.
Yogurt Curry Dip
This recipe is inspired by a dip that I had at the Melting Pot. It’s a gourmet dip that is packed with flavor! Let me show you how I made it.
- Assemble all the ingredients.
- Add them to a blender canister (the smaller size works great).
- Place the canister on the blender.
- Give the mixture 5-10 pulses, or until mixture is combined.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour before serving.
More party dip recipes:
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Mexican Spinach Dip
- Aloha Salsa
- Best-Ever Guacamole Recipe!
- French Onion Dip
- 7 Layer Greek Dip
- Baked Pimento Cheese Dip – Southwest Style
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
Yogurt Curry Dip Recipe for your Game Day Snacks
- ¾ cup 2% Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ¾ teaspoons curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender canister (the smaller size works great). Give the mixture 5-10 pulses, or until mixture is combined. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour before serving.
What’s your favorite game day eat? I’d love to know!