The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
These Snickers Cheesecake Brownies have 3 layers to them: brownies, cheesecake, and Snickers! They’re easy to make, and they’re always a crowd-pleaser!
For about $6.74, you can make 9 servings of these brownies, which is about $0.75 per serving! A good old classic chocolate brownie, like this Copycat Brownie Brittle, is hard to pass up.
Doctor the classic brownie up a bit like these Snickers Brownies, Buckeye Brownies, Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, and these Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownies, and they become irresistible.
Snickers, cheesecake, and brownies…can a dessert get any better than that?! These cheesecake brownies are topped with bits of snickers candy bars and layered with decadent chocolate brownies and sweetened cream cheese.
The combination is EPIC and almost reminiscent of the Snickers cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. This is definitely my favorite brownie mix redux to date.
Want to know the best part about this cheesecake brownies recipe? They are almost bite-size compared to a traditional snickers cheesecake, so I feel like I can have more than one piece and not feel the slightest bit guilty about it!
Do Cheesecake Brownies need to be refrigerated?
Store the snickers cheesecake brownies in an airtight container and store them in the fridge. They will remain fresh for up to one week.
Why did my brownies turn out cakey?
Cake-like brownies are typically a result of too much liquid and over-mixing. Follow the directions on the box and always measure twice and pour once!
How do you check if brownies are done?
When the brownies start to pull away from the sides of the pan, or when an inserted toothpick comes out clean, the brownies are done baking. Bake them for the minimum required time for a more moist tasting brownie.
Looking for other brownie recipes?
Maybe you are having a brownie bar and need some more brownies to serve alongside these cheesecake brownies. Oh my, that’s a great idea. I need an excuse to have a brownie bar!
The first recipe that comes to mind is for my Buckeye Brownies. Yummy! What about these Brownie Sundae Cupcakes…get some ice cream in there!
These Thick and Fudgey Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies are the stuff your mint and chocolate dreams are made of! If you have a brownie bar, you’ve ABSOLUTELY gotta serve these Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownies. OH.MY.GOODNESS! Last but not least, this Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie recipe is a crowd-pleaser every single time!
How to make Snickers Brownies recipe:
STEP ONE: First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Then prep the baking dish for baking.
STEP TWO: Next, make the brownie mix, following the box directions. Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake according to the box directions.
STEP THREE: Prepare the cheesecake layer while the brownies are cooling. Once ready, pour the cheesecake batter on top of the baked brownies and bake for 26-28 minutes.
STEP FOUR: Finally, press the cut-up Snickers pieces into the cheesecake layer. Cover the brownies with foil and chill in the fridge for two hours before serving.
How long are Snickers Cheesecake Brownies good for?
- SERVE: Because of the cheesecake layer, I recommend keeping these at room temperature for no longer than 2 hours.
- STORE: These will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- FREEZE: The cheesecake brownies will keep in an airtight container or Ziploc bag in the freezer for up to 2 months.
How much will this recipe cost to make:
RECIPE COST: $6.74
PER SERVING COST: $0.75
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- 18 oz box brownie – $2.27
- ¼ cup water – $0.00
- ½ cup vegetable oil – $0.24
- 8 oz cream cheese – $1.96
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar – $0.20
- 3 large eggs – $0.30
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract – $0.46
- 8 fun-size Snickers – $1.31
- 8×8-inch pan
- mixing bowl
- wire rack
- stand mixer OR handheld mixer
More Chocolate Dessert Recipes:
- Cannoli Cream
- Chocolate Cannoli Tart
- Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Black Forest Cherry Cake
- Christmas Tree Brownies
- Peppermint Patty Candy
- Buckeye Candy
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Reese’s Rice Krispie Treats
- Brownie Sundae Cupcakes
- Cannoli Dip
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
Snickers Cheesecake Brownies
- 18 oz box brownie mix plus ingredients for the brownies
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 fun-size Snickers cut into small pieces
MAKE THE BROWNIES:
- Move the oven rack to the middle position and preheat the oven to 400°. Line an 8 x 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides, and spray the foil lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the brownie mix as per the box instructions.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake the brownies according to box directions. Once the brownies are done baking, move them to a wire rack while preparing the cheesecake layer. Keep the oven on.
MAKE THE CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or in a medium bowl with a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the baked brownies, and then bake for 26-28 minutes, or until the cheesecake layer is golden on top and set. Move the brownies to a wire rack to cool until just warm.
- Press the cut-up Snickers into the cheesecake layer. Then, cover the brownies with foil and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Use the foil overhang to remove the cheesecake brownies from the pan. Peel the foil down from the brownies' sides and cut the brownies into 9-12 squares. Serve.
- If you're feeling super decadent, then you can drizzle some chocolate sauce or salted caramel over the brownies right before you serve them.
- You can slice the cheesecake brownies into 9-12 pieces easily.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
Meagen Brosius says
These are literally everything I could ever want in a sweet treat. SO yummy and everyone raves about them when I make them for a gathering. The perfect dessert!
Raia Todd says
Oh my goodness. These look SO dangerous!
This is an amazing brownie recipe for sure! I don’t think too many people could say no when offered a piece of this for dessert!
Jennifer Farley says
I am OBSESSED w each layer!! Absolutely delicious!
I have a birthday party I have to make a dessert for soon, this is for sure going to be made!!
Heidy L. McCallum says
Hello, These look amazing and I am betting my kids would love them. So glad they also store well so that I can make a double batch. Excited to try these soon.
This looks so so good. Just decadent, rich and super yum.
Delicious everyone loves these!