These Snickers Cheesecake Brownies have 3 layers to them: brownies, cheesecake, and Snickers! They’re easy to make and they’re always a crowd-pleaser!
Snickers, cheesecake, and brownies…can a dessert get any better than that?! I enjoy making treats for others, it truly brings me joy. Luckily, I stashed one cheesecake brownie aside for myself and I am so relieved that I did! They were super yummy and almost reminiscent of the Snickers cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. This is definitely my favorite brownie mix redux to date.
Want to know the best part about this cheesecake brownies recipe? They are almost bite-size in comparison to a traditional snickers cheesecake so I feel like I can have more than one piece and not feel the slightest bit guilty about it! Who is with me?! Yasss, let’s get started and make these cheesecake brownies!
How to store cheesecake brownies:
Store the snickers cheesecake brownies in an airtight container and store them in the fridge. They will remain fresh for up to one week.
Looking for other brownie recipes?
Maybe you are having a brownie bar and need some more brownies to serve alongside these cheesecake brownies. Oh my, that’s a great idea! I need an excuse to have a brownie bar! The first recipe that comes to mind is for my Buckeye Brownies. Yummy! What about these Brownie Sundae Cupcakes…get some ice cream in there! These Thick and Fudgey Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies are the stuff your mint and chocolate dreams are made of! If you’re having a brownie bar you’ve ABSOLUTELY gotta serve these Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownies. OH.MY.GOODNESS! Last but not least, this Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie recipe is a crowd-pleaser every single time!
How long are Snickers Cheesecake Brownies good for?
- SERVE: Because of the cheesecake layer, I recommend keeping these at room temperature for no longer than 2 hours.
- STORE: These will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- FREEZE: The cheesecake brownies will keep in an airtight container or Ziploc bag in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- If you’re feeling super decadent, then you can drizzle some chocolate sauce or salted caramel over the brownies right before you serve them.
- You can slice the cheesecake brownies into 9-12 pieces easily.
How much will these Snickers Cheesecake Brownies Cost:
TOTAL COST: $7.30
- brownie mix – $2.27
- ingredients for brownie mix – (1/3 cup vegetable oil and 1 egg) $0.26
- cream cheese – $1.96
- powdered sugar – $0.17
- egg – $0.10
- pure vanilla extract – $1.02
- Snickers – $1.52
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Snickers Cheesecake Brownies
- 18 oz box brownie mix plus ingredients for the brownies
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 fun-size Snickers cut into small pieces
MAKE THE BROWNIES:
- Move the oven rack to the middle position and preheat the oven to 400°. Line an 8 x 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides, and spray the foil lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the brownie mix as per the box instructions.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake the brownies according to box directions. Once the brownies are done baking, move them to a wire rack while you prepare the cheesecake layer. Keep the oven on.
MAKE THE CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or in a medium bowl with a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the baked brownies, and then bake for 26-28 minutes, or until the cheesecake layer is golden on top and set. Move the brownies to a wire rack to cool until just warm.
- Press the cut-up Snickers into the cheesecake layer. Then, cover the brownies with foil and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Use the foil overhang to remove the cheesecake brownies from the pan. Peel the foil down from the sides of the brownies and cut the brownies into 9-12 squares. Serve.
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- The New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe - August 19, 2019
- How to Reheat Quiche Tutorial - August 17, 2019
- Easy Broccoli Quiche Recipe – less than $5.00 to make! - August 17, 2019