These Cranberry Bliss Bars are a Starbucks Copycat Recipe! They’re quick and easy to make and taste just like Starbucks!
Today I’m sharing a copycat recipe for Starbuck’s Cranberry Bliss Bars. They taste just like the ones you get from Starbucks PLUS they’re super quick and easy to make!
Cook’s Note – Cranberry Bliss Bars:
- Depending on how you slice the bars, they will serve 24-36 making them perfect for any holiday get together you have coming up!
- These bars will keep, chilled, and in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
- Serves: 24-36 bars, depending on how you cut them
- Serving size: 1 bar
- ¾ cup salted butter, cubed
- 1½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 8 ounce brick of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- ½ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9-inch baking dish with foil, leaving a foil overhang on either side for handles. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, melt butter for one minute in the microwave; stir in brown sugar. Scrape the butter & sugar into a large bowl and let cool to room temperature. Use an electric mixer to beat in the eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; gradually add the dry mixture to the butter mixture. Stir in the cranberries and chopped chocolate (the batter will be thick).
- Spread the blondie batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not over-bake). Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, orange zest, and powdered sugar until well-blended. Gradually add half of the melted white chocolate; beat until blended. Frost brownies. Sprinkle with cranberries. Drizzle with remaining melted white chocolate.
- Use the foil handles to release the bars from the pan. Cut bars into your desired shape; squares or triangles. Store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to serve.