This Very Berry Eggo Waffle Bar has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoWaffleBar #CollectiveBias
I love breakfast, it’s my favorite meal to cook up when I’m entertaining overnight family or friends. I live in Southern California, so when family or friends come to visit we usually spend long, fun days at the beach or touring around San Diego, Disneyland, or the like. Sometimes after jam-packed days, the next morning I’m just too exhausted to make a “from scratch” breakfast. That’s where my secret weapon comes in, A Very Berry Eggo Waffle Bar.
Your family and guests will feel like you’re doing something special, and you won’t feel overwhelmed.
This self-serve waffle bar featuring Eggo waffles takes little effort, and runs itself.
Let me share some of my waffle bar tips with you!
5 Tips for a Quick & Easy Waffle Bar
- Get your family or guests to do the cooking! I like to put the toaster right on the bar so they can decide how many waffles they want and cook them up themselves. My 4-year-old especially loves toasting her own waffles, it makes her feel like a “big girl”.
- Put perishable items on ice. You don’t know when your family members or guests will be trickling into breakfast, so keep perishable things fresh by putting them on ice.
- Have a variety of toppings. You want to make sure there’s something for everyone. I like to get a variety of berries (like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc), nuts, flavored syrups, and whipped topping.
- Do your prep work the night before. Chop your fruit, put the toppings into serving bowls, and set up your waffle bar with your plates, utensils and cups the night before. That way all you have to do in the morning is remove the bowls from the refrigerator and put them out on the waffle bar. Trust me, you’ll thank yourself in the morning!
- Get a variety of waffles. Eggo has a great variety; Homestyle, Blueberry, Buttermilk, Mini, Cinnamon Toast, and more! There will be something everyone is bound to love.
I shopped for my entire Very Berry Eggo Waffle Bar at Walmart. You can find a large selection of Eggo waffles in the freezer section.
Connect with Eggo here:
This Berry Waffle Bar is my favorite. How about you, what’s your favorite #EggoWaffleBar theme or topping?
Latest posts by Jillian (see all)
- Classic Shepherd’s Pie - October 18, 2019
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies– Better than Lofthouse! - October 16, 2019
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew - October 12, 2019