This Very Berry Waffle Bar is a self-serve waffle bar featuring Eggo waffles. It takes little effort and runs itself. It’s great for weekends and guests.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Eggo. Thank you for supporting barands that make Food Folks and Fun possible.
I love breakfast. It’s my favorite meal to cook up when I’m entertaining overnight family or friends. I live in Southern California, so when family or friends visit, we usually spend long, fun days at the beach or touring around San Diego, Disneyland, or the like.
Sometimes after jam-packed days, the next morning, I’m just too exhausted to make a “from scratch” breakfast. That’s where my secret weapon comes in, A Very Berry Eggo Waffle Bar.
Your family and guests will feel like you’re doing something special, and you won’t feel overwhelmed. This self-serve waffle bar takes little effort and runs itself.
Let me share some of my serving tips with you!
5 Tips for a Quick & Easy Waffle Bar
- Get your family or guests to do the cooking! I like to put the toaster right on the bar to decide how many waffles they want and cook them up themselves. My 4-year-old especially loves toasting her own waffles, and it makes her feel like a “big girl.”
- Put perishable items on ice. You don’t know when your family members or guests will be trickling into breakfast, so keep perishable things fresh by putting them on ice.
- Have a variety of toppings. You want to make sure there’s something for everyone. I like to get various berries (like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.), nuts, flavored syrups and whipped topping.
- Do your prep work the night before. Chop the fruit, put the toppings into serving bowls, and set up your breakfast bar with your plates, utensils, and cups the night before. That way, all you have to do in the morning is remove the bowls from the refrigerator and put them out on the buffet. Trust me, and you’ll thank yourself in the morning!
- Get a variety of waffles. Eggo has a great variety; Homestyle, Blueberry, Buttermilk, Mini, Cinnamon Toast, and more! There will be something everyone is bound to love.
More Waffle Recipes:
- Pumpkin Churro Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Chicken & Waffle Sliders
- Breakfast Waffle Tacos
- Gingerbread Waffles
- Red Velvet Buttermilk Waffles