The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Very Berry Waffle Bar is a self-serve waffle bar featuring Eggo waffles. It takes little effort and runs itself. It’s great for weekends and guests.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Eggo. Thank you for supporting barands that make Food Folks and Fun possible.
I love breakfast. It’s my favorite meal to cook up when I’m entertaining overnight family or friends. I live in Southern California, so when family or friends visit, we usually spend long, fun days at the beach or touring around San Diego, Disneyland, or the like.
Sometimes after jam-packed days, the next morning, I’m just too exhausted to make a “from scratch” breakfast. That’s where my secret weapon comes in, A Very Berry Eggo Waffle Bar.
Your family and guests will feel like you’re doing something special, and you won’t feel overwhelmed. This self-serve waffle bar takes little effort and runs itself.
Let me share some of my serving tips with you!
5 Tips for a Quick & Easy Waffle Bar
- Get your family or guests to do the cooking! I like to put the toaster right on the bar to decide how many waffles they want and cook them up themselves. My 4-year-old loves toasting her waffles, making her feel like a “big girl.”
- Put perishable items on ice. You don’t know when your family members or guests will be trickling into breakfast, so keep perishable things fresh by putting them on ice.
- Have a variety of toppings. You want to make sure there’s something for everyone. I like to get various berries (like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.), nuts, flavored syrups, and whipped topping.
- Do your prep work the night before. Chop the fruit, put the toppings into serving bowls, and set up your breakfast bar with your plates, utensils, and cups the night before. That way, all you have to do in the morning is remove the bowls from the refrigerator and put them out on the buffet. Trust me, and you’ll thank yourself in the morning!
- Get a variety of waffles. Eggo has a great variety; Homestyle, Blueberry, Buttermilk, Mini, Cinnamon Toast, and more! There will be something everyone is bound to love.
More Waffle Recipes:
- Pumpkin Churro Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Chicken & Waffle Sliders
- Breakfast Waffle Tacos
- Gingerbread Waffles
- Red Velvet Buttermilk Waffles
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
I love fresh berries, so this Waffle Bar would be an awesome breakfast! I also think shaved coconut and chopped pecans would be pretty tasty toppings. Now I want to have breakfast for dinner tonight! #client
LOVE breakfast for dinner. It would be easy to do with these Eggo waffles, I would maybe add some chopped chicken tenders, yum! Thanks for stopping by!
How fun! I never thought about it before, but that is a great idea for families and kids! Let them pick their own toppings and they are easy in the toaster. I’m definitely going to try this out!
My kids are very picky & Eggo is the only brand they will eat!
Brinner is the BEST!! Love this waffle bar…especially the berries!!
Natalie @ Life Made Simple says
Love Eggo waffles! I love maple syrup, but fresh ripe berries and whipped cream are good too!
Having the toaster on the counter is a good idea. My sister tried to make all the waffles for a party one time and it drove her crazy! haha
Britney Mills (@princesscowboys) says
Such a fun idea! It’s always great to have options!
This sounds delicious! My daughter would love this!
Our Mini Family (@ourminifamily) says
LOVE the idea of a waffle bar! How fun! Would be great to make the next morning after a big family reunion, too! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Delicious!!!! I could have that right now! I’m so hungry and you sharing these delicious recipes!!!!
Berries on waffles are SO YUMMY! 🙂
What a great idea a waffle bar! My grand kids will love this idea.
Shauna Smart says
I love waffle bars. This looks so good!
Jenny B @ Honey and Birch says
What a cute idea! I would love to do this for my niece the next time she comes over!
I love the waffle bar idea at home! So cool. And, having this for dinner would be great!
Sarah Bates says
Love this idea! My kids love waffles and I make them almost every weekend. Can’t wait to try this!
Emily @ Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt says
This looks like so much fun! Breakfast is my favorite meal and I love waffles!
What a fun idea…that would be great for a sleepover! I bet the kids would love it!
Shauna Smart says
I absolutely love breakfast and waffle bars are my favorite!!
Jamie @ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom says