These Waldorf Chicken Salad Wraps are creamy, delicious, and easy to make. These wraps are a lunch favorite to be enjoyed year-round.
Disclosure: This post for Waldorf Chicken Salad is sponsored by Tyson. As always, all opinions are mine alone.
Waldorf Chicken Salad Wraps
Today I want to share a recipe with you that is not just a healthier version of the original, but more nutritious, too. Oh, and it’s wicked easy to make! I present to you Waldorf Chicken Salad Wraps.
It’s the New Year, and everyone could use a little post-holiday detox and some healthy eating. The easiest way to go about living healthy is to do 2 things: make simple switches in your eating and add nutritious ingredients like cooked chicken breasts.
With this recipe, I accomplished both of these. I switched out nearly all the mayonnaise for Greek yogurt and added Tyson Grilled & Ready Diced Chicken Breast for added protein.
This past week was super busy for my family, so everything needed to be quick & easy; the recipes and the shopping.
How to Make Waldorf Chicken Salad Wraps Recipe:
To begin, gather up all the ingredients and do all your chopping and measuring.
Next, mix everything up in a bowl, and lay a wrap/tortilla out with some lettuce and the chicken salad mixture in the middle. Fold burrito-style and cut in half on the diagonal.
And that’s’ a “Wrap”! 😉 You’re done and ready to enjoy your healthy Waldorf Chicken Salad Wrap!
How Long is it Good For:
SERVE: As with most recipes containing meat and dairy products, I do not recommend leaving the Waldorf chicken salad out for longer than 2 hours.
STORE: If you don’t plan on using all of the filling at once, then store the chicken mixture separate from the wraps in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
FREEZE: Because of the chicken fillings dairy products, I do not recommend freezing the filling.
More Chicken Recipes:
- Old Fashioned Chicken and Noodles
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Cranberry Chicken Salad with Pecans for Sandwiches
- Stovetop Chicken Souvlaki Recipe
- Grilled BBQ Chicken
- Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
- One-Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Pantry Chicken Taco Soup
- Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Olive Garden Copycat
- Crock-Pot Chicken Gyro Bowls
- Easy Chicken Barley Soup
- Chicken Pad See Ew (Thai Stir-Fried Noodles)
- Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Cream Sauce
Waldorf Chicken Salad Wraps
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces cooked and diced chicken breasts Tyson has a great product in the refrigerator section
- 1 large apple cored and diced
- ½ cup red seedless grapes sliced in half
- ⅓ cup walnuts toasted and chopped
- chopped Romaine lettuce
- 6 large wraps or tortillas
- In a large bowl, add the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the chicken, apple, grapes, and walnuts.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on top of a wrap.
- Place the chicken salad mixture in the middle of the wrap.
- Fold the wrap like a burrito and slice it in half with a sharp knife on the diagonal. Serve immediately.