These buttery seasoned Air Fryer Steak Bites are ready in under 30 minutes! They’re tender and juicy steak morsels that come out perfectly every time.
It costs about $10.97 to make this recipe. The recipe makes four servings for a total of $2.74 per serving.
Steak Bites are small pieces of steak that are well seasoned and cooked quickly in the Air Fryer. Cooking the steak in an Air Fryer is the BEST! It takes minimal effort with an even easier clean-up.
The high heat of the Air Fryer produces that browned and charred outer layer that we all love. And it leaves the inside juicy. It is a fantastic way to cook your steak without drying it out.
First, cover the steak in melted butter and the seasonings and then cook. You will not miss the mess of a frying pan with all the fat-rendering and splatters that it creates.
Making these Steak Bites in your Air Fryer will quickly become your favorite way to enjoy steak!
Ingredients and Cost
Per Serving Cost: $2.74
Recipe Cost: $10.97
- 1.5 pounds steak – $10.41
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter – $0.20
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce – $0.04
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning – $0.10
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder – $0.03
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning – $0.13
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley – $0.06
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- First, preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Next, toss the diced steak pieces with the seasonings and melted butter.
- Then evenly spread the steak pieces in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes.
- Finally, garnish with parsley before serving.
- I used Montreal steak seasoning, but you can use your favorite steak seasoning in this recipe.
- Instead of garlic powder you can use 2 cloves for fresh garlic that have been minced.
- Used your favorite cut of steak for this recipe. My favorite is New York Strip Steak.
SERVE: Serve immediately with freshly chopped parsley sprinkled over the steak bites.
STORE: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
FREEZE: Once cooled, transfer the steak bites to a freezer-safe container or Ziploc bag. Freeze for 1 month.
DEFROST: Defrost at room temperature for 1-2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
REHEAT: Reheat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until heated through.
- Air fryer
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Chef’s knife
Absolutely! Use your favorite cuts such as Sirloin, New York, or Ribeye for this recipe. The fat to meat ratio of these cuts of meat is perfect for cooking in the Air Fryer!
The answer may vary depending on the type of steak you are using and your specific brand of Air Fryer. However, generally speaking, this steak recipe takes about sixteen minutes to cook.
More Main Dishes
- Strip Steak
- Pineapple Teriyaki Steak Tips
- Grilled Steak Kabobs
- Steak Marinade
- Grilled Steak Marsala
- Beef Negimaki
- Carne Asada Street Tacos
- Sichuan-Style Orange Beef
Air Fryer Steak Bites
- 1.5 lbs steak use your favorite cut such as sirloin, new york, or ribeye, cut into 1 inch bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley for garnish
PREHEAT AIR FRYER:
- Set the air fryer to the air fryer setting at 400F degrees to preheat.
- Toss the diced steak pieces with melted butter and seasonings.
- Spread the steak pieces evenly in your air fryer basket (depending on the size of your fryer you may need to cook in two batches).
- Air fry at 400F for 14-16 minutes or until your steak bites are cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve with mashed potatoes or your favorite veggies, enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Cooked in a Cosori 5.8 qt Air Fryer.