This is a great Cranberry Bread Recipe that’s packed with orange flavor and pecans. It makes 2 loaves so it’s great for gifting during the holidays! Give both or keep one for your family!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Splenda.
I have a few people on my holiday baking list that need to watch their sugar intake for different reasons. For them, I made my favorite Cranberry Bread Recipe and made a simple, sweet swap that cut down on the sugar and calories in the recipe! I used SPLENDA® No Calorie Granulated Sweetener instead of sugar!
SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener lets people experience sugar without all of the pesky calories! When you use one cup of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, instead of one cup of sugar you can save more than 600 calories! SPLENDA® Sweetener Products can be used just like sugar, including cooking and baking recipes just like this cranberry bread recipe!
You May Also Like:
If you love this Cranberry Bread Recipe then you’ll love my other sweet cranberry recipes!
- Cranberry Bliss Bars – a Starbucks Copycat
- Cranberry Orange Sweet Rolls
- Sugared Cranberries Tutorial
- Orange Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
- Crockpot Cranberry Cider
Cook’s Note – Cranberry Bread Recipe
- Don’t be tempted to slice into the bread while it’s still warm. If need to cool completely because the texture of the bread improves as it cools!
- I really do recommend toasting the pecans before putting them in the batter. It really enhances the flavor of this cranberry bread recipe!
- It is SUPER important, like with all quick bread recipes, to not over-mix the batter! If you do you’ll end up with a dense loaf.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
- 9×5-inch loaf pans
- large measuring cup
- mixing bowl
Cranberry Bread Recipe with Orange and Pecans
- ⅔ cup orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons grated orange zest from 2 large oranges
- 1 ⅓ cup buttermilk
- 12 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Granulated
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounce package cranberries coarsely chopped
- 1 cup toasted pecans coarsely chopped
- Move oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 2 9x5-inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large measuring cup or medium bowl, whisk together orange juice, orange zest, buttermilk, melted butter, and eggs. In a large mixing whisk together flour, SPLENDA®, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Slowly stir liquid into flour mixture. Stir until just moistened and no flour streaks remain. Fold in cranberries and Pecans being careful not to overmix.
- Split batter evenly between prepared loaf pans. Smooth batter into an even layer in both loaf pans. Place on middle oven rack and bake for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Continue to bake until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean, about 45 minutes longer. Cool in pans for 20 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely before packaging to slicing.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.