This post for Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail recipe was sponsored by Libbey as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. Thank you for supporting brands that make Food, Folks and Fun possible!
Whenever I host a holiday dinner or party I always like to make a signature mocktail for it. It needs to be something that will complement the season and the food I prepare. It’s an easy and fabulous way to add a personal touch to the party. This holiday season I’ll be serving this Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail at both Christmas and New Year’s Eve!
This Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail recipe is gorgeous! The colors just scream the holidays with the floating red cranberries and green lime slices. I knew I it was going to be gorgeous so I headed to Bed Bath & Beyond to pick up equally as pretty drinkware for serving!
While shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond I noticed the Libbey Perfect Signature Stemware Collection. The collection is made in America and it is exquisite! I knew it would be the perfect vessel for my signature party mocktail! I purchased the Perfect Signature Footed Beverage Glasses. They come in a set of 4 and they’re ideal for elevating any occasion-big or small! You can pick up this collection in-store and online at BedBathandBeyond.com!
For more information find Libbey Here:
Libby has a fabulous 30% discount incentive going on. Here’s how it works:
- Go to Bed Bath and Beyond and purchase any glassware set from the Libbey Perfect Signature Collection.
- Take a photo of you celebrated using the glassware and share it by January 30, 2016. TWITTER: tag @LibbeyInc and include #CelebrateThis FACEBOOK: Share your photo on the Libbey Facebook page (@Libbey)
- Sit back, relax and wait for your 30% off discount to arrive! Note: the discount will apply to future purchases at retail.Libby.com; not Bed Bath & Beyond.
Cook’s Note – Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail Recipe
- I suggest making this no more than 1 hour ahead of time. You don’t want the soda to go flat, because it will take away the sparkling effect!
- Add the lime slices right before serving, not before because they’ll take on the red cranberry color.
- If you can’t find limeade concentrate then you can use frozen (non-alcoholic) margarita concentrate, it’s essentially the same thing!
Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail Recipe
- 5 ounces half a container frozen limeade concentrate
- 64 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- fresh cranberries
- lime slices
- In a large glass pitcher add limeade concentrate. Pour in cranberry juice and give mixture a quick stir to break apart frozen limeade concentrate. Slowly pour in soda and give it another quick stir. Garnish with fresh cranberries and lime slices; serve!
You may also like:
If you liked this Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail recipe then you’ll love these!