The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Make this Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail recipe for your next holiday party. It’s the perfect festive mocktail for winter celebrations!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Libbey. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. Thank you for supporting brands that make Food Folks and Fun possible!
Whenever I host a holiday dinner or party I always like to make a signature mocktail for it. It needs to be something that will complement the season and the food I prepare. It’s an easy and fabulous way to add a personal touch to the party. This holiday season I’ll be serving this Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail at both Christmas and New Year’s Eve!
This Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail recipe is gorgeous! The colors just scream the holidays with the floating red cranberries and green lime slices. I knew I it was going to be gorgeous so I headed to Bed Bath & Beyond to pick up equally as pretty drinkware for serving!
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
While shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond I noticed the Libbey Perfect Signature Stemware Collection. The collection is made in America and it is exquisite! I knew it would be the perfect vessel for my signature party mocktail!
I purchased the Perfect Signature Footed Beverage Glasses. They come in a set of 4 and they’re ideal for elevating any occasion-big or small!
Cook’s Note – Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail Recipe:
- I suggest making this no more than 1 hour ahead of time. You don’t want the soda to go flat, because it will take away the sparkling effect!
- Add the lime slices right before serving, not before because they’ll take on the red cranberry color.
- If you can’t find limeade concentrate then you can use frozen (non-alcoholic) margarita concentrate, it’s essentially the same thing!
Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail Recipe
- 5 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 64 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 liters Sprite
- fresh cranberries
- lime slices
- In a large glass pitcher add limeade concentrate. Pour in cranberry juice and give mixture a quick stir to break apart frozen limeade concentrate. Slowly pour in soda and give it another quick stir. Garnish with fresh cranberries and lime slices; serve!
You may also like:
If you liked this Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail recipe then you’ll love these!
- Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Cranberry-Orange Shortbread
- Cranberry Pecan Curry Rice
- Cranberry Rolls with Orange Icing
- Mini Monte Cristo Strudels with Cranberry Jam
- Sugared Cranberries Tutorial
- Cranberry Bread Recipe with Orange and Pecans
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AND GET MY DELICIOUS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER... IT'S FREE!
I love your Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail recipe.
Sure. thank you. 🙂
I love this recipe, I even like making it during the summer.
How could you make this mocktail for one person.
Hi Sherba, for one person you’d need
0.33 ounce frozen limeade concentrate
4 ounces cranberry juice
4 ounces Sprite