THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
This Garden Bean Salad is perfect as a barbecue side dish, lunch, or even hearty enough for dinner! Plus, it’s easy to make and easy on the budget!
Disclosure: This post for Garden Bean Salad is sponsored by ALDI. Thank you for supporting brands that make Food, Folks, and Fun possible.
In my recent post about ALDI, Shopping at ALDI: a Beginner’s Guide, I shared with you some of the products ALDI sent the ones I shopped for as part of my partnership with them and me. Today, I’m sharing the delicious dishes I made from those ingredients! All of them are perfect for summer, and I’m sure they’ll make their way into your recipe box!
Next, I tried the Garden Bean Salad, and it is my favorite recipe of the bunch. It will quickly become part of your recipe repertoire because it’s perfect as a barbecue side dish, lunch, or even hearty enough for dinner! Plus, it will only cost you about $1.12 a serving! You can get the recipe below!
Cook’s Note – Garden Bean Salad
- This salad can be made a day in advance. Wait to add the avocado until ready to serve.
- This will serve 6-8 as a side dish, and 3-4 as a main dish. To stretch it even further I’d add some roasted chicken to this Garden Bean Salad.
Garden Bean Salad
- 15.5 oz canned Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 15.5 oz canned Garbanzo Beans drained and rinsed
- 15.5 oz canned Black Beans drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1 avocado pitted and diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- ½ cup Asian Ginger Dressing
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss until the sald is coated in the dressing. Serve.