Pimento Cheese, the southern classic, never tasted so good when paired with buttery RITZ Crackers. This recipe is simple, portable, and it’s a family snacking favorite!
This is a sponsored post for Homemade Pimento Cheese and RITZ Crackers written by me on behalf of Mondelēz International Group. All opinions are entirely my own.
My family loves RITZ Crackers, and we always have a box in the pantry. I love them because they’re a springboard for tasty snack creations. I like to get creative with RITZ Crackers and make different snack recipes. A family favorite is this Pimento Cheese Spread recipe. RITZ Crackers are a must when serving this snack or party appetizer because of their buttery, slightly salty nature pair beautifully with the pimento cheese. There simply isn’t a better vessel for this cheese spread!
Ingredients for the perfect Pimento Cheese RITZ Cracker Snack:
- Cream cheese
- Lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Yellow sharp cheddar cheese
- White sharp cheddar cheese
- And of course, RITZ Crackers!
I shopped for all of my ingredients at my local Fry’s Marketplace. You can easily find RITZ Crackers in the cracker aisle-just look for the rows and rows of red boxes!
We love shopping at Fry’s because their selection is simply the best. I mean, look at all of these RITZ Crackers! They have an endless selection for all of your snacking needs.
Another reason why I love shopping at Fry’s is that I never have to make another stop at a different store because they didn’t have an ingredient. Fry’s ALWAYS has what’s on my shopping list. This in itself is pure busy momma gold! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate a grocery store with an extensive product list, it makes my busy life SO. MUCH. EASIER!
If Fry’s Marketplace isn’t in your area, I’m sure another Kroger banner store is like Dillon’s, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, and Smith’s.
This homemade Pimento Cheese Spread is so easy to make, let me show you how!
How to Make Pimento Cheese:
- Add everything but the cheddar cheese and pimentos to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk everything together until combined.
- Add in cheddar cheese and pimentos.
- Fold until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Spread on top of RITZ Crackers, and enjoy!
Cook’s Note – Pimento Cheese Spread:
- The Pimento Cheese can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. I personally prefer storing it in a glass jar-a canning jar works great!
- If you’re looking for another snack idea, check out my Ranch RITZ Cracker Stackers recipe.
For a hot version of this dip, check out my Hot Pimento Cheese Dip with a Tex-Mex flair!
Homemade Pimento Cheese and RITZ Crackers – a match made in heaven!Print Pin Rate
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 8 ounces yellow sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces white sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 ounce jar diced pimentos, drained and patted dry (about 1/3 cup)
- RITZ Crackers for serving
- In a medium bowl whisk together mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire, spices, onion powder, and ground mustard.
- Shred the yellow sharp cheddar on large holes of box grater. Shred white sharp cheddar on small holes of box grater. Fold all of cheese and pimentos into mayonnaise mixture until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately on RITZ Crackers, or chill until ready to serve.