This Game Day Snack Board feeds a crowd. It’s filled with homemade shrimp cocktail and sauce, jalapeno poppers, Rotel dip, and chicken wings.
This Snack Board makes 40 servings for only $1.20 per serving. It consists of four different recipes for a total of $48.34.
We all know that food is a big part of the event on the big game day. The board I am sharing with you today is a total crowd-pleaser.
It is a show-stopping food tray you can serve your family and friends that will be the talk of the party, maybe even more than the halftime show!
This snack board is the ultimate party food with plenty of variety, so it has something for everyone. I have combined my favorite finger foods into one board, perfect for an afternoon of grazing. I hope you will take my ideas and make your own fabulous snack board!
Per Serving Cost: $1.20
Recipe Cost: $48.34
All of these recipes will serve about 40 people.
- Shrimp Cocktail: Recipe cost is $17.51. It makes eight servings for $2.19 per serving.
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers: Recipe cost is $4.88. It makes twelve servings for $0.41 per serving.
- Slow Cooker Rotel Cheese Dip: Recipe cost is $11.48. It makes twelve servings for $0.96 per serving.
- Baked Chicken Wings: Recipe cost is $14.47. It makes eight servings for $1.81 per serving.
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
A snack board is the ultimate party tray. It is a platter filled with your favorite bite-sized foods, making it the perfect thing to serve at a game day party or any other large event. The variety of foods served on the tray makes it, so there is something for everyone.
These trays are also sometimes referred to as charcuterie boards. However, charcuterie boards traditionally have crackers, meats, and cheeses as the main components. The snack board I am sharing with you today has a variety of finger foods, so I will not refer to it as a charcuterie board. Making a snack tray is fun and kid-friendly. Be creative and have fun with it.
Snack Board Recipes
- Ultimate Nachos
- Crescent Roll Pizza
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Velveeta Queso Blanco Dip
- Loaded Potato Skins
- Crockpot Little Smokies
- Sausage Cream Cheese Balls
- Cowboy Caviar Dip
- Mexican Spinach Dip
- Chicken and Waffle Sliders