This Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower recipe is a healthy and easy appetizer or side dish with a big, bold flavor. They’re crunchy and perfect for dipping!
This recipe makes six servings for $0.69 per serving. The entire recipe costs $4.14 to make.
Appetizers for various parties and get-togethers are one of my favorite things to make. I love making this Game Day Snack Board, this Queso Fundido con Chorizo, and these Ultimate Nachos, along with this Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower recipe.
Do you love all things Buffalo flavored but trying to eat a little lighter and healthier? Me too!
That’s where these Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites come into play. They are a healthier alternative to your favorite Buffalo Wings.
Buffalo Cauliflower made in the Air Fryer is simple and beyond satisfying. The cauliflower bites are savory, crispy, keto-friendly, and low carb.
If you haven’t tried anything in the Air Fryer yet, this Buffalo Cauliflower is the perfect recipe to start with!
INGREDIENTS AND COST
Per Serving Cost: $0.69
Recipe Cost: $4.14
- 1 large head of cauliflower – $2.88
- ¼ cup salted butter – $0.37
- ¼ cup Frank’s Original Buffalo Sauce – $0.50
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder – $0.01
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika – $0.10
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing – $0.28
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- First, add the cauliflower florets to a large bowl.
- Then, in a small bowl add the melted butter, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Mix until combined.
- Pour the sauce over the florets.
- Toss until the florets are coated evenly.
- Heat the air fryer to 350 degrees and put half of the cauliflower into the basket. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Throughout the bake time, shake the basket a few times. Once they start to brown, remove the cauliflower from the basket and put them on a plate.
- Loosely tent them with foil and repeat the cooking process with the remaining cauliflower.
- Finally, serve with your favorite dip and celery sticks.
- Instead of blue cheese dressing, you can dip these in ranch dressing.
- Instead of melted butter you can use melted margarine.
SERVE: You can keep this Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower out for about two hours before it needs to be stored and refrigerated.
STORE: Place the cauliflower in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to two days.
FREEZE: Place the cooled cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet or baking pan. Freeze until frozen solid, about 30 minutes. Then, transfer the cauliflower to a freezer-safe container or Ziploc bag and freeze for 1-2 months.
REHEAT: Place the cauliflower back in the air fryer in a single layer (make sure you don’t crowd the pieces). Heat your air fryer to 350 degrees and reheat for 2-4 minutes, or until heated through and the cauliflower is crisp again. If you’re reheating from frozen, the time will be more like 5-10 minutes.
- Air fryer
- Liquid measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Chef’s knife
Yes! Air frying is healthier than traditional frying in oil. On average, air frying cuts calories by 70%. Add the health benefits to how easy it is to cook in the air fryer, and you’ve found a winning combination!
These Buffalo Cauliflower bites are full of fiber and antioxidants. There are about 103 calories in this recipe.
- Homemade French Onion Dip
- Crescent Roll Pizza Appetizer
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Velveeta Queso Blanco Dip
- Loaded Potato Skins
- Crockpot Little Smokies
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sausage Cream Cheese Balls
- Cowboy Caviar Dip
- Best Guacamole Recipe
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into florets
- ¼ cup salted butter melted
- ¼ cup Frank’s Original buffalo sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
- Celery sticks optional
- Add the cauliflower florets to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Pour sauce over the florets and toss to combine.
AIR FRY IN TWO BATCHES:
- Heat your Air Fryer to 350 degrees and place half of the cauliflower into the basket.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Shake the basket a few times throughout the bake time. Remove the Buffalo cauliflower when they are starting to brown. Transfer them to a plate and loosely tent them with foil.
- Repeat with the remaining cauliflower.
- Serve with your favorite dip such as blue cheese or ranch and celery sticks (optional).