This Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Recipe is just the thing when you’re craving a little chocolate and peanut butter. The brownies are rich, fudgy, and they have just the right amount of peanut butter! My family asks for these again and again.
This post for Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie recipe includes affiliate links, this means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running on butter…lots of butter!
This is a good ol’ recipe classic to have in your reproitore. They’re easy to make and take just one bowl to whip everything together! My 7-year-old loves making this brownie recipe with me on the regular!
If you’ve been following along for a while then you know that chocolate and peanut butter is one of my favorite flavor combinations EVER! There’s just something about it that makes my heart go pitter patter! And when I’m craving peanut butter and chocolate, this is my go-to recipe to satisfy my craving!
More Peanut Butter and Chocolate Recipes:
Here’s just a sampling of some of the delicious peanut butter and chocolate recipes on my site!
Cook’s Tools and Ingredients – Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Recipe:
Cook’s Note – Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Recipe:
- Leftover brownies can be kept in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- To make this brownie recipe super decadent serve them with a thin layer of my Peanut Butter Buttercream spread over the top!
ONE YEAR AGO: Loaded Bacon Ranch Dip
TWO YEARS AGO: Loaded Broccoli Cheese Fries
THREE YEARS AGO: Taco Salad Mini Bites
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 8 Tablespoons butter cut into 8 pieces
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter I used Jif Peanut Butter
- Adjust oven rack to the middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray pan with nonstick cooking spray, line 9x13-inch baking pan with 2 pieces of foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides. Spray with nonstick cooking spray again, and set aside.
- In a large heat-proof bowl add chopped chocolate and butter. Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, and microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir, and repeat until chocolate and butter are melted and smooth. Whisk in cocoa powder until smooth. Set mixture aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt into chocolate mixture until combined; then mix in flour and baking powder with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smooth into corners, and level surface. Evenly place dollops of peanut butter on top of the brownie batter. Using a butter knife create swirls by running the butter knife through the batter. Make sure you don’t touch the bottom layer of foil with the knife.
- Bake on middle rack until slightly puffed and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few moist crumbs, about 25-30 minutes.
- Cool brownies to room temperature on wire rack, about 2 hours. Remove brownies from pan using foil overhang, and cut into 16-24 squares.
Makes 16-24 brownies.