THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS.
Floats are coming back and in a big way. Here’s my quick and easy Lemon Cream Pie Float Recipe that’s perfect for Spring and Summer!
In today’s post, I’m thinking beyond the classic Root Beer Float and making a float that’s perfect for Spring.
I love Spring, and I am SO loving how my #SpringEats blog series is shaping up (see a sample of past posts below the recipe card). Lemon Cream Pie is a classic Spring dessert, and here’s my spin on the classic!
Cook’s Note – Lemon Cream Pie Float Recipe:
- The recipe below is more of a guide. I like more fizzle to my float, so I opted for more soda than lemonade. Feel free to adjust the amounts of ingredients to your liking.
- I’ve found to keep overflows to a minimum, add the soda first to your glass, and then add the rest of the ingredients once the soda has stopped bubbling.
- I LOVE the straw that’s used in the picture above. It’s thicker than normal straws, which make them perfect for floats and milkshakes.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
If you love the flavors of lemon cream pie as I do, then you must check out my crowd-pleasing lemon cream pie cheesecake dip!
Lemon Cream Pie Float Recipe
- ⅔ cup 7Up chilled
- ⅓ cup lemonade
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- Whipped Cream
- Lemon slice
- In a large glass, pour in the 7Up. Once the bubbles subside, add the lemonade and a scoop of ice cream. Finish with a swirl of whipped cream and a sliced lemon.
Check out other Spring Recipes:
- How to Make Cannoli Cream
- Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies with Toasted Coconut
- Bakery Style Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Toasted Coconut Macadamia Nut Bars
- Bunny Bait Snack Mix
- Strawberries & Cream Smoothie