This Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip recipe is SO quick and easy to make; 5 minutes is all you need! This dessert dip will be a fabulous addition to your Easter dessert table.
This dip costs $5.09 to make 14 servings. That is just $0.36 per serving!
Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip
This dip combines my love of a few different things: cheesecake, dip, and coconut cream pie. It just makes sense to combine them all into one easy, no-bake dessert.
I love how creamy and rich in coconut flavor this cheesecake dip is. It is perfect as an appetizer, a snack, or a dessert. Serve it for Easter, or keep it in your fridge for a mid-week treat!
What is cheesecake dip made of:
The base of the recipe is made with cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip. To get the coconut flavor add coconut extract, sweetened shredded coconut, and cream of coconut.
What to dip in cheesecake dip:
My favorite dippers for this recipe are those adorable bunny pie crusts you see pictured above. You can also use vanilla wafers and graham crackers for dipping.
How to make Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip:
STEP ONE: First, beat the cream cheese and Coco Real on medium speed for one minute in a stand mixer.
STEP TWO: Next, after scraping down the bowl’s sides, add the sugar, coconut, and coconut extract. Beat on medium for about thirty seconds.
STEP THREE: Then add the cool whip and beat for another minute. Transfer dip to a serving bowl.
STEP FOUR: To finish, top with toasted coconut. Serve with pie crust dippers, graham crackers, and vanilla wafer cookies.
How Long is it Good For:
SERVE: You can keep the dip at room temperature for about 2 hours before it will need to be refrigerated. If you’re serving it outside on a hot day, place the bowl of dip inside a bowl of ice to keep it cooler for longer.
STORE: Keep the dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
FREEZE: You can freeze this Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip recipe for about a month. Just thaw it in the refrigerator overnight.
How much will this Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip cost to make:
RECIPE COST: $5.09
PER SERVING COST: $0.36
NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.
- 8-ounces cream cheese – $1.96
- ½ cup Coco Real Cream of Coconut – $0.88
- ½ cup powdered sugar – $0.14
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract – $0.07
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut – $0.20
- 8 ounces Cool Whip – $1.84
Warning: If you bring this dip to a party, you run the risk of becoming the most popular person in the room!
My favorite dipper for this recipe is those adorable bunny pie crusts you see pictured above.
Cook’s Note – Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe:
- You can find Coco Reál Cream of Coconut near the bottled margarita and piña colada mixes at your local supermarket or big box store. Or you can get some from Amazon.
- After making this recipe, you’ll have a bit of Coco Reál left over. Try making my Coconut Cupcakes or Coconut Cream Cake. Both recipes are amazing!
How to make Pie Crust Dippers:
- You’ll need one 14-ounce package of refrigerated pie crusts.
- Thaw the pie crust according to the package directions. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Unroll the pie crust and cut using a bunny cookie cutter. Prick the pie dough with a fork a couple of times. Then bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Cool the pie crust dippers on a cooling rack until cooled completely.
- These Pie Crust Dippers will keep in an air-tight container for up to 3 days before going stale.
More Spring Desserts:
- Carrot Cake Cookie Bar Recipe
- Lemon Cream Pie Float
- How to Make Cannoli Cream
- Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies with Toasted Coconut
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Bakery Style Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Toasted Coconut Macadamia Nut Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Cheese Blintzes
- Bunny Bait Snack Mix
- Lemon Lush from Scratch
- Copycat Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake
- Lemon Mug Cake
- Copycat Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Strawberry Lasagna
Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Coco Reál Cream of Coconut
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- ¼ cup toasted coconut for garnish (optional)
- Graham Crackers for serving
- Vanilla Wafer cookies for serving
- pie crust dippers
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and Coco Reál on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Scrape down the bowl's sides and add the sugar, shredded coconut, and coconut extract and beat on medium until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the Cool Whip and beat until incorporated, about 1 minute. Top with toasted coconut and transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with pie crust dippers, graham crackers, and vanilla wafer cookies. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- This recipe makes about 4 cups of dip.
This Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Dip first appeared on Food Folks and Fun on March 24, 2014. I have since updated some of the pictures.