This Fruit Spangled Cheesecake Dip recipe is so easy to make and it comes together in just 5 minutes! It’s great for patriotic potlucks and parties!
Cheesecake Dip Recipe Variations:
This cheesecake dip is SO easy to make and SO tasty. It’s seriously my favorite thing to bring to a party because everyone always raves about it! It’s also extremely versatile. Use your favorite mix-ins (different berries, chocolate chips, candy pieces, etc). Or ever serve it up plain. Either way it’ delicious!
Other variations include:
- Fruit syrups mixed in for a fruity dip.
- Caramel, chocolate, or marshmallow sauces mixed in for a sundae-esque dip.
- You can alos top plain cheesecake dip with a can of cherry pie filling. Add mini chocolate chips to make it a black forest dip!
- Mix in any flavor of instant pudding to the mix, some favorites are butterscotch and pistachio!
- Add 1 cup of grained crushed pineapple, 1/4 teaspoon of coconut extract, and toasted coconut for a pina colada-inspired dip.
Cook’s Note – Fruit Spangled Cheesecake Dip:
- This cheesecake dip recipe will keep, covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- My favorite things to dip into this dip are graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, chocolate covered pretzels, and apple slices.
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Cook’s Tools – Cheesecake Dip:
More Dessert Dips:
Dessert dips are some of my favorite ways to eat dessert. This Gingerbread Cheeesecake Dip is one of my most popular Christmas recipes. I also have a Peppermint and Andes Mint version of this dip that’s also great for the holiday season. For the Spring and Summer I love to whip up this Lemon Cream Pie and Cannoli versions. Lastly, for Fall you can’t go wrong with this Pumpkin Cheescake Dip, YUM!
Fruit Spangled Cheesecake Dip + Red, White & Blue Blog Hop
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- 1 cup chopped strawberries plus more for garnish
- 1 cup blueberries plus more for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl using a hand-held mixer, beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer whipped cream to a bowl and set aside.
- Using the paddle attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until combined. Fold in the whipped cream until combined and no cream cheese streaks remain. Fold in the berries. Serve immediately, or cover and chill in the refrigerator.