This Fruit Spangled Cheesecake Dip is just the thing to kick off any patriotic celebration!
This cheesecake dip is SO easy and SO tasty. It’s seriously my favorite thing to bring to a party! It’s also extremely versatile. Use you favorite mix-ins (different berries, chocolate chips, candy pieces, etc). Or ever serve it up plain. Either way it’ delicious!
Cook’s Note – Fruit Spangled Cheesecake Dip:
- This cheesecake dip will keep, covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- My favorite dippers are graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers, chocolate covered pretzels, and apple slices.
Fruit Spangled Cheesecake Dip + Red, White & Blue Blog Hop
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- 1 cup chopped strawberries plus more for garnish
- 1 cup blueberries plus more for garnish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl using a hand-held mixer, beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer whipped cream to a bowl and set aside.
- Using the paddle attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until combined. Fold in the whipped cream until combined and no cream cheese streaks remain. Fold in the berries. Serve immediately, or cover and chill in the refrigerator.